News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Palm Reading

Started by reema, March 10, 2010, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pravin kumar

Text

Dear Reemaji,

Your right palm image I just opened. Although the image is not clear it appears you have an island from 11 to 21 age in your right palm on the head line and hence have gone through lots of mental pressure at that period. After 24/25 again the head line moves downwards and it is cut at 21 age too and after 25 the head line has become shallow and broad thus reducing the strength of the head line. This goes on till 28/29 and I believe by now you must have recovered your mental faculties as when you were between 21 to 24. Or the worst period is over. Kindly note to give a proper reading either you apply a black printers ink on both the palms and ask a photographer to take a image of both the palms so that the lines and ridges look better or you can ask someone else to take the snap of the palm with a good digital camera with sufficient light on the palms. Neither more nor less light.

Pravin Kumar

reema

pravin kumar

Text

Reemaji,

I have already given you a short reading last time and on seeing the new pictures my reading remains the same. Kindly give feedback. There is lot of interference in your life by your relatives and hence pressure on your mind and life disturbed.

Pravin Kumar

reema

Pravinkumarji,

you are 100% right about what you have analysis for me, i can not express myself, how stressfull time it was? especially from the age of 15th to 21st. worst time for me i have ever gone through so far.

now i posted this image is just because you have mention in your reading that you need a clear print ,so i tried my best.

may i ask you few more question about my life?
how is my future and career? i have completed my study but can not find a job, and also interested in starting business? how is health and money in my life?

Thank you very much and apologise for late reply.

pravin kumar

Text

Reemaji,

I am a professional palmist and I charge for my detailed reading. If you are interested then send me your palm snaps at: pjs_000@indiatimes.com.

Pravin Kumar