Author Topic: adopted child  (Read 4522 times)

tara

adopted child
« on: May 05, 2010, 07:18:25 AM »
Hello Friends, My sister has adopted a child when he was 2 months old and she fears to ask any astrology she is very sensitive person especially with this matter. I wanted to ask on her behalf the general future of this child, how in general respect he will have towards my sister and brother-in-law .....
his general future and major aspects...

currently the child does not know he is adopted all family members support this and have kept it as a secret from him. he has become a part of our family. no issues thus far.

dob=oct 22 1996 born at 9:25 in the morning is our closest guess, born in karnataka some  where in mangalore he was got home in dec 1996 from orphan home as it was told to us that his mother had to have this child before marriage. no other info we know of this child.
~T

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/adopted-child/771/

Astrology Forums

adopted child
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:52:22 AM »

Seetaram

adopted child
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:30:59 AM »
if you have doubts on his DOB and TOB, then u can post mother\'s (even adopted) birth info.
her chart will show how will be her relation with children(own or adopted)
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

adopted child
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 06:40:30 AM »
HELLO Seetaram,
   My Nth Thanks to you. by now you must have lots of them especially from me :-)

My sister\'s details ( adopted mom ) are
1965 dec 12th 9:30 AM Bangalore

~Tara

Seetaram

adopted child
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »
mother\'s chart shows child adoption between oct 94 - feb 98
child will have good relation with mother throughout her lifetime.

even if they reveal it to him in future(secret of adoption), it wont have much effect on him.
But they better reveal this after his 24th birthday (count from day of adoption)

tara

adopted child
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 06:48:34 AM »
Thanks Seetaram, Very nice to know. My sister will be very glad and happy to know this.
~Tara

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter