Author Topic: Caree advice  (Read 6910 times)

Shree

Caree advice
« on: August 31, 2013, 01:14:30 AM »
Dear Seniors can i please request you to advice with respect to career planning and any changes possible. i am currently in Mumbai and working in Financial services for last 7 years. i have been looking out for a job change since last 2 years and haven't found anything suitable. This year i have been got indications from the management that i may have to find a job in another dept or find a job outside the company. There has been not been much luck till now. Also i am losing interest in businesses with sole focus of profits (losing motivation with running behind returns and profits) and getting more interest in philosophy, social ventures etc. Can you please advice if i will retain my job or will get some other job. Is there a possibility of me starting some venture which will benefit the masses like in solar energy, education or high tech ?
Please advice and your suggestions will be very helpful. Thanks a lot.

Please find my birth details below:
04-05-190,
Time: 02:42 AM
Place Puri.

Thanks
Shree

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/caree-advice/2069/

Astrology Forums

Caree advice
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:36:37 PM »

Virinchi

Caree advice
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 11:51:25 PM »
assuming Year as 1980 (from your earlier post), there is travel/shift indicated in your chart soon (less than an year), and you'll have to move out of current place/job.
New place can be a long distance city or a foreign country. Be prepared to move on...

Inclination towards philosophy etc is normal and it wont really effect your career in long term.
You'll find yourself immersed in materialistic world after few years
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Shree

Caree advice
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 12:35:40 AM »
Thanks Viranchi, Yes 1980 is indeed the correct Birth Year. Sorry for the typo.
Earlier i had lot of opportunities to go abroad and work from different countries, but i had turned them down or gone only for a short term as liked being in India. Also being in India would make it easier  to take care of a parents. When do you think the change will be happening - any chances of it happening before 2013 end ? Have given a interview in August 20th, any chance of success there ?
In my last 9 years in my career, i have not built any material assets like car, house etc, even though i have been working with MNC companies all the while. Now i feel its profit oriented corporates are not for me. I am trying in some social development organizations like World Bank, Asian development bank etc and prepared to go at lower salary, but atleast will be happy to see my work benefit some people. Any chance i can get some success there ?
Thanks a lot for your advice and help
thanks and regards
Shree

Shree

Caree advice
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 12:46:15 AM »
Dear Viranchi,
I am sorry to ask this again and again, but do you think i can see some changes soon. Things have not been going well on career front since July 1st week of 2013 and it may get worse from next week. November 29 i will get to know what lies ahead of me - can i continue in my role for 1 year or not. Lot of pressure on mind. Can i consult you for a personal reading at your suitable time as i am feeling desperate every day and doing puja or anything is not making my mind calm.
Let me know if i can consult you
thanks
Shree

Virinchi

Caree advice
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »
there's no solution that i can see for another 3 months atleast.. nov 29 doesnt look promising for a positive outcome.
too much karmic influence and one cannot interfere now

Shree

Caree advice
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 01:23:44 AM »
Thanks Viranchi, understand the situation and will keep my expectations low and my faith high for the period. Now with low expectations i feel a bit less tense. Just a few lines from you did have a good effect on my fluctuating mind. Thanks again. When do you think the situations would start to improve and i should start looking for a change of job ?

regards
Shree

Astrology Forums

Caree advice
« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:36:37 PM »

Shree

Caree advice
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 08:03:55 PM »
Hi Viranchi,
Do you see any improvement in the coming months in my career. Over the last 5 months there has been some good opportunities but it has all died down with some surprising unfortunate developments, as if some force acting against it. 
There is one opportunity for which i am awaiting a offer. Its at Bangalore but not sure what the offer will be. The interview happened on March 17 (on Holi) but it has taken an long time for any offer to come.
Do you think i should wait for this offer for 1/2 week or move ahead and start applying for other positions.
I have been given indication that June 30 could be last month in the company  - is it pssible to get anything before that ?

Shree

Caree advice
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 07:15:09 PM »
Dear Viranchi and seniors,
Friday i received a job offer, on Friday, to join at Bangalore. They are not offering any increase or higher post. But i think it could be new start from current situation. Should i take up this offer or wait and keep trying for other offers.
Meanwhile the situation in my current job has eased a bit and will be taking up some new responsibilities, but not sure of growth prospects here. Please advice if it will be good to take this up wait for something better.

regards
Shree

Virinchi

Caree advice
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 11:54:12 AM »
Rahu is pushing you towards south. Better take that new offer and start something fresh

Shree

Caree advice
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 01:00:39 AM »
Viranchi thank you for your advice. Yes i am more inclined to take up the new opportunity and move out. In last 2 days there have been some developments in my company. 2 department heads have invited me to discuss some new roles in their units. These discussions are scheduled for next week and they could give some growth to my career. Nothing concrete is finalised and might lead to something next week. Hoping for the best on these. After a year the mental tension has decreased.

regards
Shree

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter