Author Topic: Career on the line, would like some guidance please, much appreciated  (Read 3814 times)

Castro

Dear respected astrologers,

My situation is I have retook my unversity exams this early september for the 3rd time and now waiting results after the 21st of September.

I hope I continue into my 2nd year or they will kick me out, since the rules are I cannot take more than 3 retakes!

Severe concentration issues affected my studies in may. However, I\'ve been playing cricket and I\'ve been promoted to prominent batting order and been playing well. Also in indoor soccer, I was the captain of the weakest team of paper, but my team still made it to the semi-final and luckily I played well to.

I\'m hoping Jupiter transiting in Taurus now and Jupiter second to moon (which helped me in sports tourmements) will save my career, otherwise, its looking like a long, hard journey ahead and would crush my ambitions. Saturn is also exalted now sextile my own saturn, trining my sun soon.

What do you see please?

DOB: 28/06/1989
Time: 11.28am
Place: Birmingham, England

Thank you very much,
Castro

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/career-line-would-like-some-guidance-please-much-appreciated/1792/

Astrology Forums

Castro

Career on the line, would like some guidance please, much appreciated
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »
I\'m very intelligent and knowledgeable, but have no achievements yet! I can have all the intelligence but cannot produce practical effort to manifest my desires.

Respected seniors: Varenya, Virinchi, Gauranggroups, Seetaram, Jaytee I would appreciate your analysis on this, this is very serious as this would disturb my career, finances and even prospects of marrying a good women in the future, all I wanted was to have stability in life.

Much appreciated,
Castro

JayTee

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
its very tough for you to get through this
sun\'s transit will be better for you from tomorrow and more after 16th till 26th.
so, this can help, although your chart looks more of a sportsman than an academician

Castro

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 05:54:22 PM »
Thank you Jaytee for your analysis and for your compliment. Realisitically, I need to develop a career and I\'m hoping to go into software development or anything related to computer science. I don\'t really want to become a sportsman, I\'ve always wanted to become a professional and earn a normal salary like other educated people, that is my dream, I\'ve got 2 planets in taurus in 10th.

I need to get into my 2nd year or will have to go to college again for 1 year than go into uni taking another degree. This will mean I will grad around 28 instead of 26 on my current degree.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter