Author Topic: Deep trouble.Please Help  (Read 3016 times)

ashk16

Deep trouble.Please Help
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:38:10 PM »
 I am going through a horrible time. I just completed engineering and I am placed at accenture. This May, my father retired from his service. Company has not given me joining yet.

I lost nearly about 2 lacs in share market and my family members are unaware of this. Money is gone from my account and there is still some left. Any time they may come to know. My parents are very strict and I am very scared about this thing. Sometimes thought of suicide also crosses mind.

I scored 98.78 percentile in CAT 2012. But missed IIM calls as they went in spam and i didnt check spam. I was planing to fill the void of two lacs by doing job. But there are no signs of joining anywhere near.

I want to know if my family will find out that i lost 2 lacs? When will I receive joining? And will i do MBA?

My birthdate: 16/10/1991
Birth time: 11.48 PM
Birthplace: Nagpur

For correction of birth time if required, number:142

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/deep-trouble-please-help/2020/

Astrology Forums

Deep trouble.Please Help
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:16:26 PM »

ashk16

Deep trouble.Please Help
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:39:22 PM »
My Rahu Maha dasa is going on...
and on 7th july saturn is turning direct.. will that thing reveal this secret.

Varenya

Deep trouble.Please Help
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 10:50:28 AM »
your rahu-jupiter bhukti is not helping you in anyway.
so you've to wait till end of this month for it to finish.
between march 2011 - july 2013, it was a period full of losses.
you won't recover money from share market now but can find a job in rahu-saturn.
can't you get back to IIM next semester ?
for quicker results and relief try this with sugarcane juice

ashk16

Deep trouble.Please Help
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »
To get into IIM I will have to give CAT again this year.
What I wanted to know:
Is PG promised in my kundali?
And Will my parents know about the scandal this month? If they know this then It will be very horrible time for me, losing their trust. Though the money which I lost was earned by me in a competition. But my parents think it is still there in bank.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter