Author Topic: exam date  (Read 3991 times)

gg17

exam date
« on: July 24, 2012, 02:27:58 PM »
namaste everyone,
i am currently pursuing actuarial science , its a professional course regarding risk and finance and mainly deals with insurance policies , premiums and non life insurance .

i have an exam for this and i have two dates to choose from , 28 september 2012 and 19 november 2012 , could u please clarify which date is suitable for me to clear the exam
And is this course suitable for me ?

date of birth :17/04/1993
palce of birth : patiala (punjab)
time of birth : 3:50 in afternoon
gourang gupta

i must confess that last 2-3 years have been very tough for me and not very good education wise , will i be able to step up now and clear the exams in near future ?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/exam-date/1772/

Astrology Forums

exam date
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:11:08 AM »

Seetaram

exam date
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 12:05:13 AM »
both dates are not suitable.
if you have no other choice, then pick 19 nov as it is somewhat better than 28 sept.
if you have more choices, then post few more dates

since 2009 september, it was tough on you but from next month you\'ll see slow improvement.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gg17

exam date
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 12:09:52 AM »
thank you sir for the analysis , i truly appreciate that , i dont have any other date to choose from , does that mean i wont be able to clear it ?

gg17

exam date
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
seetaram ji ,one more question , was 24 april 2012 favorable date because i cleared first exam of actuary on this date , i am going for the second now ! i am asking this because if this date was also also unfavorable , then i might take heart from this and think that even if the date is unfavorable , i would be able to clear it

really disappointed as to how things are going on, nothing has gone my way and looks like there is no relief in the coming time :(

Seetaram

exam date
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 05:36:01 PM »
24 april had similar transit as 19 november would have.
so you should be able to clear the exam on 19 nov.
thats why i said its better than 28 sept

also saturn\'s transit improves for you from next month and rahu also co-operates from early november.
go for it

gg17

exam date
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 12:28:31 AM »
seetaram ji , as i said luck is not on my side at all , yesterday was the last date for filling the 19 nov exam , i came to know about it today around 9 in the evening , so with no option left i have to give the 28 sept paper , by mere one day i have lost the opportunity to sit for the exam on 19 nov , why are all these things happening , are my transits  so bad these days ?? :(

Astrology Forums

exam date
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:11:08 AM »

gg17

exam date
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 06:44:13 PM »
namaste everyone !

i have a great news to share , though the date for applying for 19 nov exam had passed , i still sent the form for consideration and by by the grace of god , they have accepted it :):)
now i can appear for the exam that is on 19 nov !

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter