Author Topic: Foreign business success  (Read 3354 times)

soudakar

Foreign business success
« on: August 29, 2012, 11:57:37 PM »
Dear all,

What does KP have to say about the possibility for me to have success in doing business in foreign?

DOB: 27/11/1982
TOB: 10:50 am (GMT +3)
POB: Antananarivo, Madagascar

Thanks,

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/foreign-business-success/1786/

Astrology Forums

Foreign business success
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:54:23 AM »

LEO

Foreign business success
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 11:51:04 PM »
though its lagna sandhi, based on time when i saw your post, your TOB must be accurate
for kumbha lagna ascendant borns, progress will come slow and usually in mid 30s.
your dasa of venus-saturn since july 2012 is good for business but major turning point comes after sept 2015.
between sept 2015 - june 2018, your business will flourish
that is the peak of your life, later it will be stable with some ups and downs

soudakar

Foreign business success
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
[rquote=14370&topic=1786&author=LEO]
for kumbha lagna ascendant borns, progress will come slow and usually in mid 30s.
[/rquote]

Dear LEO ji,

I know this reading fits for either Makara or Kumbha lagna, (both are known to succeed later on in their lives), I am a Makara lagna, I don\'t know why you are getting Kumbha.

I thought in KP astrology we did not use lagna as much as lagna star?

Thanks,

gauranggroups

Foreign business success
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »
@soudakar,

Yes, you are right! Your Lagna is Makara only. I tried checking with RPs. The time you gave itself is correct and there\'s no need of any rectification. Your Lagna is Makara 29 Deg 50 Min 23 Sec (Sa-Ma-Sa).

But don\'t think like both Lagna will give same results. In KP, accuracy is more important.

All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

soudakar

Foreign business success
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »
[rquote=14376&topic=1786&author=gauranggroups]@soudakar,

Yes, you are right! Your Lagna is Makara only. I tried checking with RPs. The time you gave itself is correct and there\'s no need of any rectification. Your Lagna is Makara 29 Deg 50 Min 23 Sec (Sa-Ma-Sa).

But don\'t think like both Lagna will give same results. In KP, accuracy is more important.

All the Best![/rquote]

Dear Gaurang ji,

I have a good grasp of classic vedic astrology, but I am trying to get a reading with KP. In classic, my lagna is in Rashi Sandhi rendering my chart weak, however, I understand KP does not consider Sandhi, but more the planets within a close degree to the lagna degree. In that perspective, the planet have the most influence in my natal chart would be Jupiter (as it is in 0 degree) followed by Saturn (6 degrees) and then by Moon and Mars (22/23 dregrees).
Also KP takes into account cusps and not rashis, hence in my case it changes a lot (the chalit chart gives an idea but the chalit considers fixed 30 degrees).

So my question what does KP have to say about career?

Many thanks,

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter