Author Topic: Getting Along..with Parents ?  (Read 8202 times)

shadow

Getting Along..with Parents ?
« on: April 26, 2011, 07:18:36 AM »
Why is that I cannot get along with my parents ?

At several instances I was always looked upon at fault.. even though I am innocent.. what planets are creating this effect .

I excused them several times and tried to patch up, but it never works and I will always end up miserable and hurt ? Should I try any more to patch it or just leave at it..

For that matter it is now my siblings also turned against me.

So for sure it looks like I am the bad guy !

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/getting-along-parents/1310/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:45:44 PM »

shadow

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »
Thanks Admin, for moving it to right area. I think I am disturbed a little bit and hence the error.

Coming back to subject,

I am thinking of giving up on this subject totally as myself had enough input mentally and enlightened a bit  over last few (7-8) years and know how to handle this situation..
Somethings are meant to let go !

Virinchi

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 04:23:30 PM »
can\'t help much because 4th and 9th lord(mother and father) mars is retrograde and also 4th sublord saturn is retro in 12th house and 9th sublord venus is afflicted by rahu+ketu.

Also current dasa of venus between 2008-28 is giving results of jupiter in 8th house.
You better giveup on this and divert yourself to something else.

you can see this article(second method in that page) to know how will be your current dasa.
https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/how-to-find-total-effects-of-current-vimsottari-dasa.html
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

shadow

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 06:12:45 PM »
Thank yo Virinchi,

Will there be any more harmony down the path later with my family ? How does it look if ever I will get back with them ?

I wanted to let go, but will be contemplating , on why and whats of events and confuse and depress myself from time to time...

Certainly appreciate your insight and time.

Seetaram

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 11:05:27 PM »
reason for your problem in mind are venus, saturn and moon.
current venus dasa is not favourable for leo ascendant borns and its results are controlled by retro saturn(star lord) and moon(sublord)

you try the method which is given by virinchi in link above and notice when do you have favourable time with family on that particular day.
Then you will know whats going to happen in future
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

shadow

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 05:20:47 AM »
Thanks Seetaramji

I am trying to do that.. it takes lots of time and patience to document those transits ..I am slowly going in that direction.

However, could you atleast analyze and tell me if this is how it is going to be with my parents and siblings ? This is very depressing moment . If I get a definitive answer, then I can give up solidly and move on that it is how I am destined to live with or try my best to patch up

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:45:44 PM »

Virinchi

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 10:36:17 AM »
this problem can\'t be solved in venus dasa and its still more than 17 yrs to go.
So better give up and stop thinking.

It took me exactly 10 minutes to get this info.
Moon transits on bharani nakshtara(owned by venus) between 01:56(may 3rd) - 04:16(may 4th) IST (subtract 9.5 hrs if you live in east coast of usa, 10.5 hrs for central time zone, 12.5 hrs for west coast)

01:56 - ve/ve - 06:20
06:20 - ve/su - 07:39
07:39 - ve/mo - 09:51
09:51 - ve/ma - 11:23
11:23 - ve/ra - 15:20
15:20 - ve/ju - 18:51
18:51 - ve/sa - 23:00
23:00 - ve/me - 02:44(may 4th)
02:44 - ve/ke - 04:16

Just observe and note down what happens between these time periods on those dates and it will give you idea of what will happen in venus dasa(applies to anyone running venus dasa now)

i\'m not a professional astrologer and dont spend more than 20 mins/day these days on astro but when i can do it, why cant you do it ?

shadow

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 05:58:54 AM »
Thanks Virinchi ji

Your advice is much appreciated. Hopefully I will be thankful after these saga of events..

sure will pull out some time for astro activities

Seetaram

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »
shadow, did you observe events on that day?
moon will be again on venus owned nakshatra today
i\'m posting IST timings for transition of moon on poorvashada

20 may 2011

14:33 - ven/ven(start)
18:34 - ven/sun
19:46 - ven/moon
21:46 - ven/mars
23:10 - ven/rahu
02:46 - ven/jup (21st may in india)
05:59 - ven/sat
09:47 - ven/merc
13:12 - ven/ketu - 14:36 (end)

this applies to everyone who is running venus dasa now

shadow

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 06:44:22 PM »
May 4th and 20th pretty much uneventful...

It was more or less a regular routine schedule.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter