Author Topic: Health problem of my colleague's husband  (Read 2116 times)

surajnayyar

Health problem of my colleague's husband
« on: January 19, 2016, 10:46:38 AM »
Hello Friends and Seniors,
My colleague Padmini Venkatesh's husband is not well for quite some time. He has had a lot of cough(weak lungs) during the last one month but luckily he was not diagnosed with TB. He is in hospital and taking a lot of time to recover. He is diabetic and unfortunately has no child. My colleague is worried a lot. Want to ask if he will recover well soon and be fit and fine. Will be thankful for your help.

Husband :-
VENKATESH NADHAN
Vellore, Tamil Nadu
Time not known

Wife :-
Padmini Venkatesh
Hubli, Karnataka
10:42 pm

Kindly have a check and put some insight. Do tell remedies if any his wife can do on his behalf(As he is stubborn by nature and doesn't believe in astrology & God).

Thanks & Regards,
Suraj Nayyar

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/health-problem-my-colleagues-husband/2857/
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:48:28 AM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 02:55:40 PM »
There's almost no chance for complete recovery and better life in future.
His health will deteriorate more from 2020.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

surajnayyar

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 06:23:28 PM »
@Seetaram sir...thanks for the insight sir. Any remedies if his wife can do on his behalf, please ? Thanks

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter