Author Topic: help in career?  (Read 6506 times)

shamita

help in career?
« on: April 10, 2013, 11:45:41 AM »
hi, i have been trying to get into college for a long time now, and have been unsuccessful, and also unable to get a job. MY family now wants me to get married. my question is will i get married this year or next? or later in age. I would really appreciate your reply. If you could reply also any chances of education or getting a job this year. (although i have lost all my hope)

DOB: DEC 05 1990
POB: Mumbai
TOB: 11.15 pm.

thank you.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/help-career/1903/

Astrology Forums

help in career?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:39:23 AM »

Varenya

help in career?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 12:12:01 PM »
why am i seeing love and related problems, but nothing else in this horoscope ?
is it because of mercury dasa and mercury being in 5th H and conjunct its sublord saturn ?
assuming your birth time is accurate (horary indicates same), married life is not satisfactory and can break.

you better get into college by august and stay away from love affairs and also postpone marriage plans till 2016 atleast

shamita

help in career?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 12:32:21 PM »
thanks Varenya, for replying
will i be able to get into college before august.
i dont have any affairs, and quiet carefull not fall into one.
do you mean if i get married now my marriage will break or i don't have good luck in marriage at all.

Varenya

help in career?
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 01:17:06 PM »
before august it looks tough to get admission.
your married life doesnt look satisfactory and your husband may be liking someone else from his past or future.
mercury-rahu dasa ends in early 2016 and till then try to avoid marriage plans.

but transits indicate marriage happening before 2015 ends

Virinchi

help in career?
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »
Moon+ketu in 12th house indicates philosophical bent as age grows. Jup adds to it.
Mental seperation from people around, living in solitude. But luckily JUP(R) aspects lagna lord Sun which brings you back to normal life frequently.
Lack of luck lies in dasas. Majority of life goes in unfavorable mercury, ketu and venus dasas.
When favorable Sun dasa comes, age is 57 !!

Basically life goes like this : you marry someone, he loves someone else or he just loves his work/money more than you.
Will have lovely kids (especially attached a lot more to 2nd kid or female kid) who will become your drive to live in that matrimony or live for them.

You dont want divorce but he wants to seperate and there are more chances of it happening
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

shamita

help in career?
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 08:46:13 PM »
this was exact reason i didn't want to get married, why marry if you are not going to be happy. are there any chances of getting a green card this year, that is what holding me up from college.

Astrology Forums

help in career?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 07:39:23 AM »

shamita

help in career?
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »
Moon+ketu in 12th house indicates philosophical bent as age grows. Jup adds to it.
Mental seperation from people around, living in solitude. But luckily JUP(R) aspects lagna lord Sun which brings you back to normal life frequently.
Lack of luck lies in dasas. Majority of life goes in unfavorable mercury, ketu and venus dasas.
When favorable Sun dasa comes, age is 57 !!

Basically life goes like this : you marry someone, he loves someone else or he just loves his work/money more than you.
Will have lovely kids (especially attached a lot more to 2nd kid or female kid) who will become your drive to live in that matrimony or live for them.

You dont want divorce but he wants to seperate and there are more chances of it happening

i may sound too demanding, but your post scares me a bit, could you please like tell what direction this guy   from, south north... (in america or india)and maybe his first letter of his name, wont just marry him.if you can.

Virinchi

help in career?
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 12:09:59 AM »
does his place, name etc matter when he wont stay for lifetime with you ?
anyway you can only try to avoid but fate will take its toll when it has to

shamita

help in career?
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »
why am i seeing love and related problems, but nothing else in this horoscope ?
is it because of mercury dasa and mercury being in 5th H and conjunct its sublord saturn ?
assuming your birth time is accurate (horary indicates same), married life is not satisfactory and can break.

you better get into college by august and stay away from love affairs and also postpone marriage plans till 2016 atleast

Virinchi, are there any chances of getting a green card this year, hopefully will apply again to college, if there are any chances of getting GC. would really appreciate your reply thank u

shamita

help in career?
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 12:04:56 PM »
i meant Varenya, was reading the last post while typing.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter