Author Topic: If anybody interested in helping me!  (Read 4961 times)

ani85

If anybody interested in helping me!
« on: August 11, 2011, 07:29:42 PM »
i was engaged for six years... 3 months back my fiance broke up with me ... not only broke up but financially blackmailing me and forcing me to pay him an amount of money which he believe he has spend over me during our relationship i.e. Gifts, dinners and all

he also got engaged with another girl ...

every month i get some news from his part ...whn i tried to call him he put all the blame over me that i was the one behind this failed relationship ..

and when i said i wont pay him ... he tortured me with harsh words....

i am tyring to get recovered ... trying to step up again ...

but i cant focus ... i cant focus on work, family any where....
i went to an astrologer ... he told me that i am CURSED ... and there is no love in my life ...

i have came to this site... because i have seen how very learnt and kind people are helping humanity
my DOP: 15 June 1985 at 4:30 pm (place: Karachi)

could anybody tell me when i get rid of this pain and when will i get a partner who can provide  me the love and affection i need...

i will remain thankful to you for the whole of my life?
i need a partner who can heal my pain with his love and affection if any of you could help me and let me know when will my true mate  meet me ? or when will i get married??

also if any of you could guide me  which yogic posture should i adopt in order to get relief from Pain .. i want to cleanse my  memories and thoughts ... and want to start up a new life!

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/if-anybody-interested-helping-me/1519/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:48:31 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 08:29:50 PM »
your birth time is not accurate.
its needs adjustment by few minutes.
if born at exactly 4:30 pm, you should get married to same guy whom you loved, though delayed.
also your partner will be 8-10 yrs or even more older than you.

so, if you can tell few more important events of life like, college graduation year(date), when you left your country, when you met him, his birth info or atleast your parents birth info, it will help to derive correct time

ani85

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 10:47:26 PM »
i have done my MBA in 2009 in Marketing
my BBA batch is 2005 to 2008 in Marketing

My ex-fiances date of birth is 2 jan 1985 ..his name was Ayaz

i am currently working for a large cosmetic company as a business development manager

ani85

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »
i have done my MBA in 2009 in Marketing
my BBA batch is 2005 to 2008 in Marketing

My ex-fiances date of birth is 2 Jan 1985 ..his name is Ayaz
He proposed me in Feb 2005 and broke off on 18 June 2011

i am currently working for a large cosmetic company as a business development Manager .. directing Sales department. i got this job on 5th of Jan 2011.  

ani85

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 11:02:34 PM »
Thank you sir thank you soo much .. for even replying me ... it took alot to do that ..
i was getting more sucidical ... but i want to fight back .. want to stand up ...
Thanks for your help

Varenya

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 11:27:37 PM »
your adjusted birthtime is 4:26 PM
you will come out of this after 2012 summer and find a new person.

in future also it will be a love marriage and it will be fairly good relation
i will look into exact year in more detail tomorrow(almost sleep time now)

you need to divert all your concentration, time and effort into your profession atleast till 2012 april so that thoughts from past will not disturb you.

if you are alone and you get disturbing thoughts, then try one of these suitable
https://www.astrogle.com/yoga/mudras-healing-hand-positions.html

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:48:31 AM »

ani85

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »
Thanks Varenya sir thanks alot sir..

you said i should focus on my work .. i hope there is no problem with my job... as my family cant afford any loss of my job .. they are totally dependent on me ... (we are five sisters and parents are not working)... i hope i don get a problem in finances ...

also you said it will be a love marriage .... could you also let me know about the nationality of the person? how old will he be and about his career i.e. Banking ? medical etc??

As per some astrologer .. i am cursed as far as love is concerned and he strictly told me not to go for Love marriage in any case ...

so i directed my life in that way .. and asked my mother to find one and wont take risk on my own ....

composing oneself ... seeing him (ex Fiance) getting married is tough and while there will be no one in my life would make it more complicated though..

i hope i can find peace!

Varenya

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 08:22:12 AM »
i\'m sorry.
i was still looking at 4:30 pm chart and said something else

according to 4:26 pm chart, your next guy will approach your family and then you.
but he will also have some secrets from his past, which you should ignore for better future.
he will be working in some creating of finance field

i dont know nationality but he will come from west side of your residence at that time.
it can be west in the same city too

he will be much older than you atleast 7-8 yrs old or even more and he will be either over posessive or will be too restrictive.

sometimes you both will have arguments and if you bring up each other\'s pasts it will lead to temporary seperations.

your family can find a person next year itself but its better you wait atleast till 2013 july and then get married
there\'re some past life curses when it comes to love, peace of mind, children etc but you cannot alter fate now.
your kids will also cause some pain when they grow up

that is all i can see in your chart.
getting too deep will only reveal more painful things

you should totally avoid wearing yellow color and total black dress

ani85

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 12:18:58 PM »
Thanks for the response! ... thats kinda depressing...  

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter