Author Topic: Introducing - Need astrology prediction  (Read 4228 times)

WickeD

Introducing - Need astrology prediction
« on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:01 AM »
Hello all ,

I am new on this forums and i would like to take opinions on who i should approach if not here on the site but in person in order to get my doubts and stuff cleared.

I am from Hyderabad and i have unstable career as well as imbalanced life. Could some one please suggest any thing based on my birth times and so on.

D.O.B - March 7th 1980
Time - 11:45 PM

Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.
W

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/introducing-need-astrology-prediction/1261/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:58:36 AM »

JayTee

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »
dear, you have 4 major planets retrograde and thats not at all good.
10th house aspected and occupied by 6 planets !

if you are not married, then postpone it for 3-4 years atleast as career and finance will be badly effected between 2011 nov - 2014 end
i dont see any particular remedy that can work for you.
just have to wait for time to improve

WickeD

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:15:57 PM »
Thanks and appreciate the reply.

I am already married - Immediately after marriage i had to quit a job .. looks like nothing is falling in place for me :) thinking of starting a business but i can\'t think of anything at this point. i am so down morally and financially .. i can say i am in a slump financially. Knowingly or unknowingly i have go way too far and plunged myself into these problems.

If you got any suggestions on who and how i can approach some one personally and get my doubts clarified .. since i don\'t expect a free of cost readings here .. i\'d be more than happy to get it solved personally

Thanks and regards.

Seetaram

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 05:52:19 PM »
do you have lot of pressure in your marriage ?
i see that with her and even if you want to pay, i can\'t help you because i dont see any remedy that can change your fate.
i can also see marriage will be broken in future and then you will be better at job.
then you will realise that marriage was your biggest mistake
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

WickeD

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 06:10:20 PM »
So far i don\'t see any huge issues in marriage :) i mean we do fight once in a while but that\'s not a big issues to go for a break up. If i can provide her details will it help in any way ?

WickeD

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 06:11:41 PM »
Sorry that i din\'t answer the main question yes .. i am having some kind of pressures from my wife .. she is stubborn on few things and i don\'t think she will take that path of break up :)

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:58:36 AM »

WickeD

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 09:49:57 AM »
I am sorry but i guess i missed a few things here .. i will put across all my details properly.

Born on - march 7th 1980
Time - 23:45
Place of birth - Vayalpad ( new name Valmeekipuram) ( Chittoor Dt - Andhra Pradesh)
Currently location -  Hyderabad

Though i am a newbie here i am looking for suggestions and i know i cannot avoid the fate .. but if it can be altered or any measures that can avoid a bad fate would be highly helpful.

Thanks a heap to JayTee and Seetarm garu for their kind words and replies.

Regards,
T

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter