Author Topic: Job loss and chances in business  (Read 3302 times)

Shree

Job loss and chances in business
« on: June 01, 2015, 12:36:47 AM »
Dear Seniors,
I would like to discuss about job status of a cousin brother who was asked to resign due to bad politics at his company last year in August or September. Since then he has not been able to find a job and a few opportunities are stuck and he is not getting the call.
He doesnt seem too keen for higher studies and wanted to do some business. He started a venture in mushroom cultivation but that didnt go much far. I would like to know if he will get any job soon or will he be successful in any business ? In case of business, he seems to be somewhat interested in food business may be restaurant etc  - will that suit him well or some other business will be god for him.
His details are as below.

Name : Rohit Mohapatra
3-07-1988
Sakhigopal, Puri, Odisha
Time 09:55 AM

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/job-loss-chances-business/2719/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:48:10 PM »

JayTee

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 08:01:33 AM »
He should do better from august 2015 and much better from end of this year.
However, struggle will continue for atleast 2 more years.
After that, he will do good in business/job between late 2017 to 2023 to reach a good position.
Beyond that, it will be normal.
Ask him to feed sugar mixed with rice flour to ants every morning

Shree

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 12:23:06 AM »
Hi Jaytee thanks for the advice. You have been the savior again. May i request to know if there is any indication for a job or business? and in which field or industry. Would you recommend putting efforts in Food/Restaurant Industry, or should try in some other industry.

thanks again for your advice

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter