Author Topic: Job Satisfaction- Is transit of Jupiter going to help me?  (Read 5397 times)

ankitrautela

Job Satisfaction- Is transit of Jupiter going to help me?
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:51:23 PM »
Hi,

Below are my details:

DOB: 22-05-1984
Time: 8:50 PM
Place: Pithoragarh (Uttarakhand)

I changed my job in Dec,2009 after appearing for atleast 20 interviews. I thought the new job and the strategic time (Jupiter moving to Aquarius) will help me. I am not satisfied with my work profile since I started working from Dec,2007.

I always just think of Higher Studies but always fail to execute.
I am always in anxiety and feel that my current work exp and profile is not going to lead me anywhere.

Will this transit (Jupiter in Pisces) gonna do any good to me?

I have Jupiter in Saggitarius in my first house with Jupiter well in Sarvastvarga.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/job-satisfaction-transit-jupiter-going-help-me/799/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:53:03 PM »

SaSirEkha

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »
check your jupiter\'s points in ashtakavarg chart
if jupiter has more points in pisces than in aquarius then its good for you

ankitrautela

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
I have more points (6) in ashtakavarg but Jupiter is retrogate in my horoscope.

Any ideas on Jupiter being retro?

kshantaram

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »
jupiter in the 4th own pisces as lagna lord could be good for domestic peace, housing, vehicles, spiritual development, mother, education,  etc the 4th house matters - while saturn in opposition and while being in square with rahu/ketu may not enable give the full positive impact creating stress in the matters.

jupiter aspects the 10th house the sign of virgo the lord mercury of which is not a friend of jupiter, hence while saturn in the 10th may give job opportunities/responsibilities, jupiter\'s aspect may not give the needed job/career satisfaction. saturn could give some rise followed by a fall later.

the jupiter/rahu square could impact decision making, vitiating the process and the perceptions.

the transit impact of jupiter would also depend on how comfortable it is from the moon sign in transit .

hope this helps,

kram

ankitrautela

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 01:55:01 PM »
Hi Kram,

Thanks a lot!!

But taking n.c.lahiri ayanamsa in consideration, moon will be in sagittarius when jupiter moves to pisces and my rashi is aquarius, so it turns out to be suvarna moorti, but really can\'t see the effects!!

DCP

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 06:56:04 PM »
jupiter is slow planet which stays for 12 months in a sign
only moon and mercury can give immediate results as they enter a good sign
others take time

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:53:03 PM »

kshantaram

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 09:03:21 PM »
i meant jupiter\'s transit position from the natal moon, square/trine etc as per vedic gochara results from the moon for jupiter. for example jupiter 4/10 from the moon in transit is not good and good results from the lagna too could be impacted thus.

kram

Suniljitto

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »
Jupiter Transit has given me two most important happinesses in my life in just a short span(I am an aquarius too).

Results may not be quick to many but the results will definitly be shown over a period of time. Since Jupiter will remain in Pisces for one year,so dont expect all the good results in just one month.It will be equally distributed over 12 months.

Good Luck
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

ankitrautela

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 12:16:49 AM »
Thanks a lot everybody.

Just wanted to know can the Jupiter retrogation in my chart cause any delays and not up to the mark results?

Is there any conjugation/effect of any other planets in my chart which can cause the same?

kshantaram

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 01:44:17 PM »
jupiter being lord of lagna and a benefic, the retrograde jupiter will be intense and act like an elevated jupiter, may be with slight delay taking time to review things. depends again in which sign and house he is representing what.

kram

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter