Author Topic: job  (Read 11842 times)

vikram

job
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 06:14:13 PM »
Thanks a lot for the reply sir..

can you also let me know which place would be better for Visa interview? hyderabad or chennai ?

Thank you again for the reply :)

Astrology Forums

job
« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:48:07 PM »

vikram

job
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2013, 10:31:06 AM »
Also, I just checked 9th is a saturday, so can't go for interview on that day (embassy will be closed), Is there any other good day for me sir ?

vikram

job
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 06:47:04 PM »
Any dates in 1st week sir ?

vikram

job
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 10:00:51 PM »
Hello Varenya Sir. I want to thank you for suggesting me a good day for Visa interview.. I have got the USA visa and I am going there for higher studies..Thank you so much sir :)

gauranggroups

job
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 10:05:05 PM »
@vikram,
Nice to hear that.. All the Best!

@Varenya,
Kudos, mate! Nice to hear this..

Hello Varenya Sir. I want to thank you for suggesting me a good day for Visa interview.. I have got the USA visa and I am going there for higher studies..Thank you so much sir :)
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

vikram

job
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 10:08:13 PM »
Thanks Gaurang!

I hope everything will be fine from now on! :D

Astrology Forums

job
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:48:07 PM »

vikram

job
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 04:06:57 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for helping me before.
I'm having a hard time in my life and this is the first place that striked my mind.
I have come to US for my higher studies but I'm having a hard time managing my money. I have been constantly getting into debts over the last 6 months. Eventhough I am earning with an on campus job, i am still ending up making debts every time. Could you please let me know when can I find a job and if I would be able to settle here.
DOB 9th november 1989
Time - 11.55 pm
Place - vijayawada.

Thank you.

Seetaram

job
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 11:47:01 PM »
By summer 2015 you can see some relief but still your life is full of struggle, ups and downs.

When you get oppurtunity to earn more money next year, you need to learn how to manage it.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

vikram

job
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:41 AM »
Thank you for your reply, Sir.

Is there any chance to settle here? In US?

vikram

job
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2015, 09:26:00 AM »
Hello all,

First of all thank you all for the support and the suggestions given before.

As suggested before, Ive got a job but Im on the verge of losing it..

Im planning to change my technology from development side to business analyst side..
Could you suggest me if I could excel in this field?  Im trying to go for a full time job instead of contract jobs. Please let me know when is the best time to try for a full time job and which technology suits me better?

Thanks in advance

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter