Author Topic: Jupiter transit  (Read 4555 times)

meems

Jupiter transit
« on: September 14, 2010, 10:43:15 AM »
My query is intended for senior and experienced astrologers. I have a healthy interest in astrology and I\'m trying to understand this vast subject through the events in my own life and the guidance of experts. I\'m going through a major crisis in my life both professionally and financially for more than 3 years now. when i was passing through Venus-Jupiter dasha I was told that this would be bad for me professionally and indeed it was a very dull phase. I was also told that professionally and financially there would be substantial improvement during Venus- Saturn dasha which I\'m currently running( since May2010). The reasoning given was venus and saturn are \'friends\' and in my chart they are placed favourably or ok. There has been no improvement in my situation at all, it has only worsened my situation. I also learnt from others that venus- saturn dasha (vice versa) is generally bad for everyone. I request you all to kindly throw some light on this. For your reference here are my details: DoB;24.12.1963, ToB:6.10AM, PoB; Chennai. I humbly request the experts to contribute.

Regards

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/jupiter-transit/1065/

Astrology Forums

Jupiter transit
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:58:21 PM »

meems

Jupiter transit
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 11:01:54 AM »
According to the lagna based predictions of jupiter transit given on this forum it is good for saggitarius ascendant. I have had no improvement whatsoever although jupiter is placed favourably in my chart. I was under the impression that this transit is not favourable for me. Can anyone explain to me please?  
DoB:24.12.1963
Time:6.10Am
PoB: Chennai

Regards

Virinchi

Jupiter transit
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
as wrote in jupiter transition in pisces thread jupiter will not give desired results between may-november this year as it is retrograde and coming back into aquarius, so according to your horoscope jupiter with only 2 points in kumbha rasi will give those results till december 1st week.

you will see improved results after december 1st week.
But all these are in general.

your vimsottari dasa of venus-saturn-sun results will only be ammended by this jupiter
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

meems

Jupiter transit
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 01:42:45 PM »
Thank you. Would appreciate if some others can also contribute.

Regards

JayTee

Jupiter transit
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 05:06:33 PM »
i never saw other astrologers giving different opinion here after one has done a reading in a thread.
so you can assume thats the best you could get

meems

Jupiter transit
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 07:27:55 PM »
Thanks. I did not expect any contradictory opinion or analysis , I was just hoping onee of the senior illuminators would help me understand why I have been facing such difficult situation in my career and finances during venus-jupiter dasha as well as venus-saturn dasha which is actually my first query. Virinchi if I understood right, was only referring to the jupiter transit which was my second query.  

Regards  

Astrology Forums

Jupiter transit
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:58:21 PM »

Seetaram

Jupiter transit
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 12:06:26 PM »
hi meems
you chose to have detailed reading through paid consultation
so others are not responding much here as anyway you\'ll get it in detail when you chose
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter