Author Topic: looking out for help to get some insight in career  (Read 21277 times)

Virinchi

will we both get jobs Please advice
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »
what happened to your business plans?
anyway dasa and transits are favorable to find a job this summer.
since you\'re at begining of a 20 yr mahadasa, you should start writing a diary for atleast 3 years from now.
This diary will help you find answers in future (remaning 17 yrs)

use the method in this link, or if you\'re a novice in this subject, then note these dates :

01/oct/2012 - 18/apr/2013 -> venus/venus
18/apr/2013 - 19/june/2013 -> venus/sun
19/june/2013 - 01/oct/2013 -> venus/moon
01/oct/2013 - 10/dec/2013 -> venus/mars
10/dec/2013 - 09/june/2014 -> venus/rahu
09/june/2014 - 21/nov/2014 -> venus/jup
21/nov/2014 - 30/may/2015 -> venus/sat
30/may/2015 - 21/nov/2015 -> venus/merc
21/nov/2015 - 29/jan/2016 -> venus/ketu

now note down all important events that you experience in between these dates.

if something significant happened in venus/moon period above, then similar significant event can be expected in moon period below

This is your 20 yrs venus dasa breakup

01/oct/2012 - 29/jan/2016 -> venus
29/jan/2016 - 28/jan/2017 -> sun
28/jan/2017 - 02/oct/2018 -> moon
02/oct/2018 - 01/dec/2019 -> mars
01/dec/2019 - 01/dec/2022 -> rahu
01/dec/2022 - 31/july/2025 -> jup
31/july/2015 - 01/oct/2028 -> sat
01/oct/2028 - 01/aug/2031 -> merc
01/aug/2031 - 01/oct/2032 -> ketu
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Astrology Forums

looking out for help to get some insight in career
« Reply #61 on: Today at 04:41:19 AM »

tara

« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2013, 10:16:35 PM »
Thank you Virinchi,
  Business plan nothing worked out. My father wants me to join him but I fear a very great risk with his terms I have already given money to himand never asked it back My mind knows I am not good in doing business on my own My father is agreat business man i should say use to be now his business is got heavy losses. but if he has funds he will click back again is what he says I fear as i have my own mortgage and now that I have realized after my Father-iin-law\'s death and month\'s death if we don\'t move back to India we will miss every body in lifetime what is teh point in living all alone in USA I have very few friends i don\'t know why although i am a social person my fate has left me with only few friends may be due to sade sath or something either my best friends moved to differwent place nor they have new circle of friends somehow just lost touch with lots of friends..... again my father is lonely he says come back and live here he lives alone with a maid in house.... so again coming back to your question business plans will only work if i have aback bone support with this tough market is what I feel and back bone support is very week for me. so I will stick to my regular job and earn to ful fill my mortgage payments and daily life is what I feel I am worth it. no  hope in Business Virinchi I have lost all hopes...
Okay dairy why not i write in this website itself? I think admin will allow big posts I suppose.
thanks will follow and will keep track of your advice.
~Tara

Seetaram

« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »
why only with your father ?
why not invest into someone else\'s business
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2013, 12:21:46 AM »
Hello Seetaramji, I am scard of known devil and you asked me a question indicating why not invest under unknown devil crietia?
can i ever do that to myself when i am not so confident on my own self when it comes to business? I don\'t know the answer...

In between My husband now doe snot wnat to take that job and also I never heard back from my hiring company may be they gave up on me or something.... they may have found good ppl in india itself inside company or something....

After all my worry days i will come back to as you had said in past that My place is USA for ever I am stuck here for life time i guess.... well end of day what makes you happy is what it counts rite?

But for sure either India nor USa i am planning to get a puppy ( dog) for my son who is asking for it for long time so soon we will have a new member to the family :-) feels good to share atleast one good news ...
Thanks seetharamji for responding and lisening
~Tara

Seetaram

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 09:14:20 PM »
you can name it devil because you know it.
how can you say unknown is also a devil unless you explore

tara

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2013, 11:59:10 PM »
Dear Seetaramji, I  am not sure what to start or where to start off with. No much of a confidence in any business knowledge. Nevr happened so far that I will or would have a friend  who will partnership with me for any business. meaning things should fall in it\'s place on own when time is right atleast thats my thinking
the only thing that is going on is my current simple contracting job which is been pretty good from a year ofcourse here and there hicupps with out that I guess there is no job in the world....

Now I will continue my life and keep updating this post call it as dairy fine so be it...
My husband and myself are still in confusion state weather to get the india job or not as I didot get any India job that been said I also have a though if mu husband will take up this job I may ask my current manager that I will work from India remotely either he can say OK or he can say thank you for your service you can quit now so I will take up that chance is a question for myself...
So right now Thinking mode nothing decided yet...
~Tara

Astrology Forums

« Reply #66 on: Today at 04:41:19 AM »

tara

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2013, 11:28:34 PM »
last feeling to share that the wanting to return home is totally dead BUT with a good start my son got into a very very good school in merit in USA and both my husband and my job search IN INDIA LOCATION for the Nth time failed. we have started and realized that US Ais only our way in we r destined to live here so be it.

I gracefully feel happy and good for the good start!
Thank you  Seetaramji, and please I also wanted to share lots of negatively is been sheded out on it's own with much less effort as it's venus dasa as per your prediction as well.
~Tara

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter