Author Topic: lost money in investment!  (Read 3481 times)

shamita

lost money in investment!
« on: December 31, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »
hello, if someone can spare a moment and give a few prediction would really appreciate
well, here it goes my mom has lost huge amount of money in 2 events in these past few months and   one of them is an investment(in a business) she has put in recently. Will she be able to get her money back? please reply

Thank You
Shamita

D.o.b. - 5th Feb, 1969
Place - Mumbai, India
Time - 6.55 AM (not sure on this one)

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/lost-money-investment/2282/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:29:22 AM »

Star Dust

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »
how can someone help when everyone advised against new investments/businesses for her

i dont see any hope
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

shamita

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 09:27:14 PM »
well, when my mom was investing everyone said (fam) it was good. Now the partner turned out to be cheater and wont return calls. how about the other money she lost will there be any hope from that.

shamita

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 10:40:44 AM »
respected astrologer's can you please spare a moment Seetram Ji, Varenya.  I would really appreciate if you could tell me something. thank you and happy new year

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter