Author Topic: Marriage issue  (Read 4225 times)

myname

Marriage issue
« on: August 12, 2010, 11:48:26 PM »
Hi,

I am facing problem due to marriage delay. Sometimes it feels as if its been conspired against me...

My birth details are:
Date- June 29, 1986
Time- 14:30
Place- Ajmer

Would be obliged if someone can guide me ....regarding the tentative time...it shall take...

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/marriage-issue/1031/

Astrology Forums

Marriage issue
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:00:51 PM »

Seetaram

Marriage issue
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 10:59:17 AM »
you have 5th lord retrograde(vakri) in 2nd house and powerfully placed on own constellation in poisonous sign scorio.
if you were ever in love or trying to be, you\'ll be ditched.
6th lord jupiter in 5th H is adding to it.

also your 2nd and 7th lord is retro along with it, Rahu in 7th house is delaying and causing too many mental tensions when you try to marry.

you have a good chance to marry when jupiter transits mesha rasi between 2011 may - 2012 may
most possible months will be oct-nov 2011 or early 2012.

even after that not much satisfaction can be derived from matrimony.
you should consult a good astrologer when you meet your would be and check for horoscope matching then
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

myname

Marriage issue
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »
Many Thanks for the interpretation!
Is there any remedy suggested for the same.
I had always believed in destiny, soulmate...Would I ever be able to fall into a true relationship..

Seetaram

Marriage issue
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:24 AM »
time is best remedy now.
when you decide on a person to marry, cross check with his horoscope and then find suitable remedies

myname

Marriage issue
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 11:53:00 AM »
Thanks!
I m a grt believer in astrology. Even if it doesn\'t change the course of life, it helps us in guiding the path and making it a bit easier!

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter