Author Topic: Marriage - Relationships & Depression  (Read 3543 times)

hitarth18

Marriage - Relationships & Depression
« on: September 29, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »
Respected Astrologers,

My Details:

DOB: 18/08/1982
TOB: 02:02 (A.M)
POB: Baroda, Gujarat - India

Present Location - Sydney Australia

Problem - I had a very bad breakup early this year in January when the girl i was looking forward to get married dumped me. This led to depressed life for about few months. Although i am now over it after 9 months of the incident but still it haunts me at the back of my mind.
My parents are looking for a probable bride for me but i am still unable to accept anyone else.

Anyhow, is there any chance of me getting married ?? if yes, at what time ?? And any possible solutions to overcome depression ??

Note: I do \"Shiva Rudri\" as advised by someone to overcome this depression. To some extent it has been helpful.

Please advise.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/marriage-relationships-depression/384/
!! Wish Change Nothing, Decision Change Everything !!

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:46:25 PM »

DCP

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »
your time frame will be good after few months
you can get married to new girl between 2010-11 but dont delay it beyond 2011 as 2012-14 is again bad for you.
for relief follow this easy remedy
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/spiritual-traditions-religions-symbols/28/rudrabhishek-archana-secrets-results/74/
i dont know how you can do this in sydney.
if its not possible there u can ask some of your relatives to do it on your name in india.

best time will start from june 2010.
follow remedy till then and you\'ll find right girl

2012-14 will be tough on health, profession

you have bad saturn and jupiter who are spoiling relations and stopping you from getting into family structure
visit tirupati once when you are in india

https://www.astrogle.com/forums/spiritual-traditions-religions-symbols/28/about-tirumala-temple-ayyappa-deeksha-saturn-remedy/376/

hitarth18

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »
Thanks DCP.

Yes, its difficult for me to do the remedy you have specified here in Syd. But my Mom back home does it in my name since quiet a some time now :) On other hand i try to recite \"Shiva Rudri\" as much as i can.

Also, could you please let me know if it is going to be an arranged marriage or a love marriage ??? Just out of curiosity :)

hitarth18

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »
DCP,

Thanks again for ur readings... As you predicted time after June 2010 proved really good for me in which i have found a girl just last month. It was an arranged marriage..

thanks again for ur time and effort.

regards
Hitarth

Seetaram

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 08:02:29 AM »
good that you are married and happier than before :)
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter