Author Topic: mother, father and siblings  (Read 4741 times)

tara

mother, father and siblings
« on: May 19, 2010, 07:15:06 AM »
Hello friends, I wanted to know for a person who is close to my heart who was born in madras at 9:45 morning A.M on dec22nd 1972,  I wanted to know if possible what and how his relationship with his mother and father and his siblings be in general

atleast his mother and father. relationships (if not siblings as i don\'t have any other people details ) with this horoscope.

Thanks,
~tara

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/mother-father-siblings/820/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:44:15 PM »

DCP

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
probably you didnt read forum rules and section\'s description
use this free reading section only if there\'s a serious issue in life where you need desperate help.

tara

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 11:09:59 PM »
Hello DCP,

I have been in this form from awhile and I believe  I have not tried to not follow the form rules in any scenario.
You being a seinor would definitely had a change to look at one of form\'s senior Pravin Kumar\'s person post in another thread..... if not I have copy pasted here....
Text

Dear Friends,

I wonder why there are no more palm prints posted? Probably there are several expert astrologers over here and that could be the reason.

Pravin Kumar

If we have a serious issue in life one will see a doctor. If it is a worry one will go to an astrologer for an advice ofcourse not to make the worry go away but atleast to makes modifications that the worry will reduce... since an astrologer has the knowledge to help make a person\'s worry to reduce to a lesser percentage, people respect for that knowledge and we are thank full for that as well.

for a person eating a PEANUT is life and death, the same for other is silly.... so if you kindly feel like answering this please do so, as I know you have good knowledge in this area in the past you have predictions were very accurate for me

In any case  i have given the details a bit wrong above it is 9:45 PM ( night)
again dec 22nd born in madras 1972 TOB is 9:45 PM
No hard feelings DCP. Please answer if possible.
seriousness of this question is this person\'s parents have put this person out of his own house. After taking good amount of money now parents don\'t even want to talk over the phone to him. honestly it is a bigger worry to live like a orphan. Hope you understand it is not silly.
Thanks,
~Tara

Suniljitto

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 07:50:14 PM »
Hi Tara,i have been reading your posts from the Day one i joined the community ..Mostly  all the topics from your side have been pretaining to the questions on ur life or someone else\'s life..

I would request you to share some knowledgable facts on any topic which will help others.

"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

shadow

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 01:57:16 AM »
stop the big boss attitude guys.

you will drive away members with this kind of attitude.

take it easy..

Suniljitto

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 11:49:28 AM »
Lets all first of all form a common opinion that is this site just meant for Free astrology advice or sharing our knowledge which helps others.There are few members in \"https://www.astrogle.com\" who hv joined just to have the free predictions for themselves or their relatives and friends.

Anyways the learned astrologers have to take a call on whether they want to read the chart or not...............Why are we hitting our heads against he wall?:smilegrin:

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:44:15 PM »

admin

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 11:31:35 AM »
please leave it to the descretion of astrologers whether to answer or not any query in this section.
usually non-serious issues will be left unanswered

tara

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »
Thanks admin.
   No worries if i don\'t receive any reply on this, as i already understood the answer i suppose....
~Tara

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter