Author Topic: My brother's Marriage and career  (Read 4272 times)

NaveenK

My brother's Marriage and career
« on: June 29, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »
Hi ,

My brother\'s marriage plans are not going forward.His career is also not good.
His birth details are

Date : 20-july-1984
Time : 10:25 PM
Place : AP

I want to know when he will get married and settle in his career.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/my-brotherand39s-marriage-career/249/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:03:36 PM »

OMkaar

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
Hi
i\'m sorry but i didnt find any great career prospects nor marriage prospects in this horoscope

his current venus dasa is running till 2011 end and only in end it may give some relief.
he may get a job in 2010 end or 2011 starting

next sun dasa till 2017 is totally unfavourable for him.
he will keep struggling till 50th year as major planets are all connected to saturn, who is in 8th house

better avoid marriage plans for next 5 years till he feels comfortable in some job.

to get a job sooner, he can collect 43 old unused copper coins and throw them one per day in a flowing river/canal.
this has to be done without break

also wearing sandalwood paste on forehead as tilak and if you believe and can afford gemstones, get a genuine yellow saphire (4 carats) and wear it on rigt hand index finger on a thursday.

also after getting into a job, wait for 2 years and get a genuine emerald and wear it in silver on right hand little finger on wednesday for better marriage prospects

thats all i can say, as i see many hurdles and struggles ahead
keep praying and visiting vishnu or his incarnation temples and mahalakshmi temples

NaveenK

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »
[rquote=1209&topic=249&author=OMkaar]Hi
i\'m sorry but i didnt find any great career prospects nor marriage prospects in this horoscope

his current venus dasa is running till 2011 end and only in end it may give some relief.
he may get a job in 2010 end or 2011 starting

next sun dasa till 2017 is totally unfavourable for him.
he will keep struggling till 50th year as major planets are all connected to saturn, who is in 8th house

better avoid marriage plans for next 5 years till he feels comfortable in some job.

to get a job sooner, he can collect 43 old unused copper coins and throw them one per day in a flowing river/canal.
this has to be done without break

also wearing sandalwood paste on forehead as tilak and if you believe and can afford gemstones, get a genuine yellow saphire (4 carats) and wear it on rigt hand index finger on a thursday.

also after getting into a job, wait for 2 years and get a genuine emerald and wear it in silver on right hand little finger on wednesday for better marriage prospects

thats all i can say, as i see many hurdles and struggles ahead
keep praying and visiting vishnu or his incarnation temples and mahalakshmi temples[/rquote]

Thanks Omkaar

NaveenK

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:32:47 PM »
Any different analysis from any of the astrologers

DCP

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 03:01:02 PM »
if any other astrologer says something contradictory that means either one of them is lying or has no knowledge of astrology

this is not like consulting a doctor dude!
one doctor can\'t cure, or give you satisfactory result, you consult other..

here astrologers only foresee your future and tell you if its good or bad

NaveenK

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 03:46:33 PM »
[rquote=1218&topic=249&author=DCP]if any other astrologer says something contradictory that means either one of them is lying or has no knowledge of astrology

this is not like consulting a doctor dude!
one doctor can\'t cure, or give you satisfactory result, you consult other..

here astrologers only foresee your future and tell you if its good or bad[/rquote]

Sorry but i am not sure about time of birth :( when i asked my mother she said that she dont know the exact time but just insisting on the information given by my granny.Everyone in the family thinks that granny\'s information is wrong :( When we shifted our house 20 years back they lost that birth chart :(

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:03:36 PM »

OMkaar

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 03:51:54 PM »
it is almost correct
thats why i found that he\'s been struggling to find job now and you too said the same

also i casted a horary chart for the time you asked the query and it matched with his birth chart

NaveenK

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 03:44:34 PM »
[rquote=1240&topic=249&author=OMkaar]it is almost correct
thats why i found that he\'s been struggling to find job now and you too said the same

also i casted a horary chart for the time you asked the query and it matched with his birth chart[/rquote]
Thanks Omkaar.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter