Author Topic: My problem  (Read 3922 times)

BIRUDUKOTA

My problem
« on: June 29, 2010, 06:42:00 PM »
Hi,

I am working in pharma/Biotech company from 2004 onwards. I am from Hyderabad and working in Bangalore. I \'m married and having a kid. My wife too working in same company. Now my problem is , as both are working, somebody has to be there at home (My mother or her\'s). My income alone is not enough to survive in Bangalore, but I can manage in Hyderabad, please give your valuable opinion on whether I will shift to Hyderabad and stay with my parents.

My details are as follows:

DOB: 09/Nov/1980
Place : Narsapur, West Godavari (Dist), Andhrapradesh
Time: 9:00 AM

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/my-problem/917/

Astrology Forums

My problem
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:31:33 AM »

SaSirEkha

My problem
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 10:44:10 AM »
your favourable time to move to another city comes when you enter ketu mahadasa in last week of december 2010.
Things will not be much better there too but as you are confident that you can manage, you can go there in early 2011
Try to shift by december end

BIRUDUKOTA

My problem
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 01:50:25 PM »
Thank you very much for spending your valuable time on reading my chart and providing solution to my problems.

DCP

My problem
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 08:11:59 PM »
i suggest you better follow this thread once you move to your desired city
https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=74

BIRUDUKOTA

My problem
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »
Thank you DCP, the link which you provided is very valuable to me. During my kethu dasa (which will enter in Dec-10, as Sasirekha mentioned) I need to perform abishekam to Lord Siva? On selected Monday\'s only?

DCP

My problem
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »
yes. check the correct lunar days (tithi) and perform it.
you can start from now so that you will go to your desired place soon and smoothly

Astrology Forums

My problem
« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:31:33 AM »

BIRUDUKOTA

My problem
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 05:44:36 PM »
Thank you very much

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter