Author Topic: Need help ! URGENT problem regarding education ..  (Read 8669 times)

Ribbo

Need help ! URGENT problem regarding education ..
« on: November 05, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »
I am having a very stressful hard time because of a problem regarding my university entrance.

I did my A/L in 2010 August in Bio stream and passed with good results and got a good rank that is enough to enter the university. Then in May this year ( actual date is 27th . May. 2011 ) the cut off marks were released. And very unexpectedly, I lost the chance to enter. We found out that the UGC has done many miscalculations and that's why I was not selected.

Since I wasn't selected to do it in a local university, the only option left is to go abroad to do my desired course. But I get homesick very badly, and if I separate from my parents and home, I do not know how I will cope up if I have to go abroad. So its a big issue.

But I might have the chance to get a vacancy to get into university now. We were quite sure of getting my position but its taking so long than its supposed to and its very complicated. We were told that I'd get this soon but its been weeks. So right now, I am having huge doubts about this.  Its such a stress I am in right now, because of the amount of waiting I have to do. I don't know if we are being lied to or not now. Part of me doubts this very much now while part of me do not.

My question is will I get a final answer to this stressful matter soon? Will it be positive ? Around when can I expect some good news on this matter and relieve my tension ?

Or will I have to go abroad next year ?

And if possible please tell me how much successful my education will be.

Time : 3.23 PM
Date : 3rd January 1992
Place: Colombo, Sri Lanka

Thank you !

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/need-help-urgent-problem-regarding-education/1601/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:27:44 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »
there are no chances of going to foreign country now.
also venus-saturn dasa since 2010 dec, is not giving much favorable result.
saturn's transit results will slightly improve after 14th november 2011 and also when jupiter goes direct in december last week, you can expect some news from your university.
hopefully, this should happen before 2nd march 2012

Ribbo

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:35:22 AM »
there are no chances of going to foreign country now.
also venus-saturn dasa since 2010 dec, is not giving much favorable result.
saturn's transit results will slightly improve after 14th november 2011 and also when jupiter goes direct in december last week, you can expect some news from your university.
hopefully, this should happen before 2nd march 2012

Varenya,
Thank you so very much for your reply.
Its such a relief to me that I don't have to go abroad.
You are absolutely correct. Since last December,things were not good for me. It got worse since May. ! I don't think this problem will drag till December last week, but like you said, I'll wait and see how it goes after 14th Nov.
Thank you.

Ribbo

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 10:10:03 AM »
I have one more question.
The Saturn transits on 14th Nov, will this effect me in a good way in this field of matter ?

Varenya

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 12:04:57 PM »
it will be somewhat better than past 2 yrs.
anyway you'll start experiencing it soon

Ribbo

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
it will be somewhat better than past 2 yrs.
anyway you'll start experiencing it soon

Thank you so very much. :)

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:27:44 AM »

Ribbo

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 01:28:53 PM »
Varenya,

Can you please tell me if I'll receive a good education ?

For now, since I wasn't selected to a local university, I was thinking that i'll have to go abroad next year. But you said I won't have to go abroad.
There's a private university which costs a lot but it doesn't have the same good quality as the local ones. So I am so worried about if I'll have to go there !
I still haven't heard any news from the local university about the vacancy even though we are still trying so hard. I am still hoping to have some good news since you said that after 15th Nov it will improve a bit.

Ribbo

Ribbo

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »
Well..seems like the transit didn\'t affect me in any way at all.
My life is getting worse ! That attempt to get into public uni blew up !! I don\'t know what to do now !

100%pure

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 12:46:24 AM »
Hi Ribbo,

Trust your instincts and do what you feel is right or one simple way is to ask senior family members who are you well wishers. Their advise could serve a good purpose too.

Ribbo

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 08:43:11 AM »
Thanks 100% for your words. :)

Everything is going bad to worse now !! It\'s so stressful.

Will I have to go abroad this year ? say.. around August ?

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter