Author Topic: Need help ! URGENT problem regarding education ..  (Read 8823 times)

chkasarma

Need help ! URGENT problem regarding education ..
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 09:43:29 AM »
C\'mon! Chillax ;) Nothing is really  stressful when you learn to accept as it comes, I know it\'s harder, but not impossible to implement. Good luck for your overseas plans:thumbup:

Astrology Forums

« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:40:09 AM »

Ribbo

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 02:31:39 PM »
thanks chkasarma for wishing me and for your words.

you are right. accepting  .... this is the thing that i find hardest to do !!! :(

last week i got the recommendation from the hrc and they said to admit us in to uni\'s immediately. but we are not sure if ugc will do this. they are so adamant !!! :(

nothing seems to be getting better. :(

Ribbo

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 12:59:09 PM »
Well i started the thread a bit more than a year ago and decided to update on my situation. unfortunately my problem wasn\'t solved as the case was sent to supreme court and it\'s still going. I am not sure about the outcome and whether I\'ll be able to come back to continue here if I win or not. I think my life is now a lot more complicated that it was when I started the thread.
I was left with no other option but to choose to leave the country, and i am going in September, no matter how much I dislike the option. :(
Thank you for everyone who replied. :)

chkasarma

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 07:59:35 AM »
Congrats for your overseas plan.Well, life is always about taking chances, who knows what the future has got for you in your travel . But be positive though if not, you will lose the mental peace on top of that it might effect  the  purpose of going abroad adversely.Perhaps, it\'s the  time for you to explore the world while having fun and being safe.

Fingers crossed :)

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter