Author Topic: Need to know about the health prospectus urgently  (Read 2084 times)

Suniljitto

Need to know about the health prospectus urgently
« on: July 01, 2010, 01:55:10 PM »
Dear Astrologers,
I had visited Jammu yesterday to know the well-abouts of one of my relatives.His both the Kidneys have stopped working and has been taken to Delhi Apollo hospital.
Can i please get a feed back on his future health and if he will get the donor of the kidney or not.
His Birth Details are June 16th,1964,0.00 hours(12 midnight) and place of birth Jammu.

Please help with your valueable suggestions which can help the family.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/need-know-about-health-prospectus-urgently/934/
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:13:49 AM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
his gochara(transit) is bad since past 2 months.
But planets will keep him alive and he will see some recovery in november 2010 and if he manages to cross 2011 summer, then he will survive for atleast 10 more years
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter