Author Topic: Not able to finish the things that I start  (Read 3656 times)

babu95

Not able to finish the things that I start
« on: June 10, 2010, 05:47:59 AM »
I am not able to finish the things that I started. Its been like that since my college days. I left many things that I wanted to achieve.

Right now, I am married an have 2 kids. How ever hard I may try, I am not getting the recognition that I deserve.
I feel like not able to finish the things.

DoB - 07/29/1974
Place - Tirupati
Time - 21:10

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/not-able-finish-things-i-start/884/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:42:53 PM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 12:25:04 PM »
luck is not on your side
you can only try and hope for the best but most of the times it wont work in your favor
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

babu95

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:54:29 PM »
Any remedies for this?

sonipravin

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 06:55:28 AM »
Text

Dear Friend,

I cannot give you any Astrological answer to this but since I am a student of meditation I will ask you to meditate. Thought Power is the most effective weapon every human being has. I have mentioned elsewhere (in reply to How to Procure payment in another thread in this Site) how to meditate. Brain has millions of atoms. What one atom did to Hiroshima and another to Nagasaki we all know. When we learn how to ignite that atom and work for us then Sky is the Limit. It is not easy to meditate in the beginning but all Habits take time and you have to persevere till you finally reach Success. Human Brain is a Super Computer given to all of us by God and we should learn how to use it to give us success.

It is said cool and calm person can do wonders. Why? Because then the Brain is most effective. Just look at those cool and calm persons on T.V. and see how effective they are while speaking. So make your thoughts do wonders for you. Read any book on Thought Power and see its effect.

Pravin Kumar

OMkaar

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 11:12:42 AM »
usually kumbha lagna people are not succesful in materialistic world because their lagna lord is their 12th lord too.
Saturn helps them progress in spiritual field only and that too if they try hard.
Also you have retro JUP in lagna and rahu in 10th House which makes you leave many things incomplete.
normal remedies like yantras, mantras will not work for kumbha lagna people

babu95

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 10:23:31 PM »
You are right. I have spiritual bent of mind. I do regular poojas.

You closed the door completely for me saying there are no remedies :-)

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:42:53 PM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter