Author Topic: Now time is ok for interview  (Read 5689 times)

Ravi Bhushan

Now time is ok for interview
« on: May 22, 2009, 11:11:18 PM »
 Sir,
I am not interesting in current job, Our boss behavior neglacting their employees needs, he think his employee dance on their fingure. He always think their company and own.
I think i left the job and get another jobs. but i am not getting success in interview. I give some interviews,  but not success and some interviews i didn\'t make shedule for it.

How i get the My job in Graphic designer field, which can satisfy me.

Thanks

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/now-time-ok-interview/202/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:28:49 AM »

OMkaar

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 04:02:58 PM »
hi ravi
from the data you gave in your earlier post
i saw that you are still awaiting SUN dasha which is due in 2010 .
only after that you can get into a satisfying job.

if you want to urgently quit your job and fire your boss, even then you got to wait till september for jupiter to be back into capricorn totally and saturn to enter virgo

any wrong step before august can make you jobless for few months

Ravi Bhushan

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 10:19:06 PM »
Sir,
With the reference of last conversation.

I am getting interview calls for job  opportunity. It is ok for interview time , if i get success in this ok for join.
Thanks.

DCP

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 09:36:35 AM »
plan a job change but make sure that you join that job from august 1st
or atleast take a new paycheck from there from august 1st week

avoid all such steps in june

Ravi Bhushan

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:54:54 PM »
According to last conversation i stopped to give interview last 2 months. I was getting job calls 10 or 12 calls in month. But i was neglecting calls for August.
1.)  Now the time has come for New interview. Or wait for another more months.
2.)My Basically ask u question again and again because i am fed of with my current job in Ghaziabad. As Graphic designer. i want new one in my location delhi.
3.) due to this think i am going disturb from many days.

Plz suggest me right direction. For my future.

ravi.bhushan81@yahoo.com

DCP

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »
go ahead with the interviews and pick the right one

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:28:49 AM »

Ravi Bhushan

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »
I think i am not such position to give interview in the time of current job in Ghaziabad. Because office never allowed to give any holiday on weekdays. We have no any type of leave if we take leave in any situation they cuts our salary.  Plz suggest me
1.) If i leave from current job and search new jobs or interview it will be my right decision or not.

2.) I am  not able to make manage interview time and my office work. I think if i get something , then i have to loose something to get new thing.

3.) Plz suggest me little clearly about my disturbance in mind, i have make decision to get new job in 1 or 2 months for delhi.

Thanks
I appreciate ur right decision.

Virinchi

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 09:40:41 PM »
one last advice for you mr.ravi
if you are in a position where you can attend another interview only if you quit present job, then take it for granted that you will remain jobless for few months.
you wont find any immediate satisfying job.
infact no job will ever be comfortable to you. this will be a lifelong problem and only your adjustment can solve it.
you cant get everything you want from life.
your chart indicates a possible change in job between dec\'09 - summer 2010. so you can try out interviews before that to find a better one, if you feel this is frustrating one now.
but certainly quitting current job and going for new trial is not advisable now or even later.

whenever you will quit a job yourself, you will always find yourself jobless for sometime.
so if you are too much frustrated with this one then take the risk of being idle for sometime
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter