Author Topic: Physical active sports games  (Read 4095 times)

tara

Physical active sports games
« on: June 08, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »
 wanted to understand what star influences sports/games in good and bad way.

My son\'s  DOB 2002 May 24th, at 7:55 country-- USA, state--North Carolina ( Eastern time zone) swathi naksthra, tula rashi

right from earlier childhood days he is more into sports, that has not change since then to now in any way.lately he is showing much interest in cricket. I am okay with him playing and getting into the sports as an activity. But at the same time i fear if he will neglect his studies or have artificial dreams that will disturb his future activities...
He has forced me to put him in a cricket team he is starting this month infact today.
My family ( especially my brother-in-law says you are making him choose a bad path by not encouraging with studies instead encouraging him with sports etc....)
is my direction in wrong path for my son? am i doing rite justice for his interest or un-needed encourage?
these classes are very expensive as well too....
Please share if i have to encourage or dis-courage.
~T

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/physical-active-sports-games/1417/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:37:42 AM »

tara

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 06:46:23 PM »
Re posting some details on top portion got chopped off.... did not notice until now sorry about that.

Hello Friends,
Admin please if required move this post under sports i am not sure about it\'s residing post location.

Sports and activeness to be fit is my confusion, sometime one being active is also considered as sportive body right?

some people play lots of computer games and that is also sports, but it is not active body

wanted to understand what star influences sports/games in good and bad way.

My son\'s  DOB 2002 May 24th, at 7:55 country-- USA, state--North Carolina ( Eastern time zone) swathi naksthra, tula rashi

right from earlier childhood days he is more into sports, that has not change since then to now in any way.lately he is showing much interest in cricket. I am okay with him playing and getting into the sports as an activity. But at the same time i fear if he will neglect his studies or have artificial dreams that will disturb his future activities...
He has forced me to put him in a cricket team he is starting this month infact today.
My family ( especially my brother-in-law says you are making him choose a bad path by not encouraging with studies instead encouraging him with sports etc....)
is my direction in wrong path for my son? am i doing rite justice for his interest or un-needed encourage?
these classes are very expensive as well too....
Please share if i have to encourage or dis-courage.
~T

Seetaram

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:04:58 PM »
unless you have an objection to his interest in sports and want to stop him from playing, there\'s no point in using astrology
and ofcourse he\'s living in states where he has chance to excel in anything he likes unlike in india where he would be forced to only study useless books

dont make him like a typical india who has lot of degrees from universities and still is worried about job security, life security and has no physical fitness
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 12:54:52 AM »
Thanks for your response Seetaramji, I guess i do not want to give more stress on this topic based on astrology for my son... as you said, but your advice is very nice to read and imply.

Lately been I have started to realize the life path and happenings are all causing for a reason..... I do go up and down every now and then to return back India ...again with in few days I am back to quite opposite to stay put here in USA mode ...... so may be it is all for stabilizing as you said.
~Tara

gauranggroups

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 01:48:41 AM »
Mr.Seetaram,

Very good advice. Even though you are an Indian that too a senior person, you don\'t have the typical Indian parents\' mindset. It\'s really much appreciable. Your children are lucky to have got a father like you.

Though this thread is not related with me, I can\'t hold me back from appreciating you.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Seetaram

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »
tara, good to see that you\'re now understanding the actual use of astrology.
its about realising that you can\'t control/change everything
just let things happen and let yourself grow inside along with time.
in future your son shouldnt blame you for forcing him out of sports

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:37:42 AM »

Castro

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »
Very good reply from Seetaram.

It is also nice to know you are a good father and allow you child to reach his full creative potential. Since your son is playing sport in the US, he has a big chance to excel and sports are very big is the US. He can join a school/college sports team, excel and be picked for a professional team.

Its ok to be concerned with his studies. US education is very simuntaneous, so he can play sport and study at the same time but there will be a decision on which direction your son wants to take. He is wants to play sports and he has the drive, ambition and determination, he can excel in his chosen field.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter