Author Topic: Please help this girl...  (Read 7635 times)

gauranggroups

Please help this girl...
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »
Hi Friends,

My friend and his family is worrying a lot about his sister\'s marriage. Last year, she was about get married. But it was called off after her engagement because they\'ve found that groom was not a good guy.

Her details: -

Name : Sangeetha
D.O.B : 02/04/1984
Place : Trichy (\"Trichinapalli\" in Jagannatha Hora)
Time  : 08:20:30 am (08 hrs, 20 mins, 30 seconds)

Can any one tell when will she get married and also about the groom, please? They were consulting some Astrologers and no one is predicting exactly.

Since KP is more accurate, I would like to help them out with your help. This is really a very genuine case. Please help out, mates...

If any one of you would like to give any personal comments on anything, please e-mail me that instead of posting here publicly as so many visitors used to read this.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/please-help-girl/1313/
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

Please help this girl...
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:31:07 PM »

Seetaram

Please help this girl...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:55:07 PM »
does she live in any foreign country or is trying to fly?
if not, then she will go , may be after marriage.
she will have an attempt for marriage which fails after 2009 june (venus-saturn dasa)
late marriage will happen after 2012 august 15th

saturn\'s star and sublord is jup and saturn is retro in 6th house(kp cusps)
so no marriage before 2012 aug.

venus-mercury will give her marriage after above date. Cannot comment on marriage life here as i see some differences with him in future.
I would like to see other astrologers like Sujay or Virinchi to look at this

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

gauranggroups

Please help this girl...
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 12:07:34 AM »
Mr.Seetaram,

Thank you very much for your immediate response. She\'s neither in any foreign country nor trying to fly in the immediate future. She may fly after marriage as you said.

I would like to get clarified with one point here. A KP Astrologer has predicted that she\'ll get married between August, 2011 and February 2012. Is it wrong? If so, why??

[rquote=8796&topic=1313&author=Seetaram]does she live in any foreign country or is trying to fly?
if not, then she will go , may be after marriage.
she will have an attempt for marriage which fails after 2009 june (venus-saturn dasa)
late marriage will happen after 2012 august 15th

saturn\'s star and sublord is jup and saturn is retro in 6th house(kp cusps)
so no marriage before 2012 aug.

venus-mercury will give her marriage after above date. Cannot comment on marriage life here as i see some differences with him in future.
I would like to see other astrologers like Sujay or Virinchi to look at this

[/rquote]

Seetaram

Please help this girl...
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
you better ask him the reason for his prediction
i already gave my reasons

If you\'ve already got predictions, then no point in asking.
It sounds like comparision, not asking for help

gauranggroups

Please help this girl...
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 12:18:58 AM »
Sorry. It\'s not any comparison. I dunno the authenticity of that person as I dunno him. One of his other friends have told this.

I wanted to help him. I believe in our group and hence asked for help. Hence don\'t mistake me. You please do it for me.

[rquote=8800&topic=1313&author=Seetaram]you better ask him the reason for his prediction
i already gave my reasons

If you\'ve already got predictions, then no point in asking.
It sounds like comparision, not asking for help[/rquote]

Seetaram

Please help this girl...
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 12:31:07 AM »
i wrote what i saw from her chart
if you\'re not sure of anyone, then wait for her marriage to happen and see on what date it happens
her 7th cusp sublord owns 6th house and occupies constellation owned by ketu which is in scorpio.
so there will be frequent quarrels and seperations.
lets wish i\'m wrong here

Astrology Forums

Please help this girl...
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:31:07 PM »

gauranggroups

Please help this girl...
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 11:36:48 AM »
Mr.Seetaram,

Thanks for your time. But it\'s really a worrying fact about the girl\'s married life. Is there any remedy(pariharam) for that? If you can suggest something, it\'ll be of great help. That family is a very good traditional family. I would like to help them out.

Again I would like to tell you once again that this not the matter of my surety / belief in your predictions. If I don\'t believe you people, why should I come here. In many of my previous articles I\'ve openly said that I rate you, Virinchi and SasiRekha very highly. In fact, the reason for me posting this issue here is to get astrological advice from you three only. Hence there\'s no point in doubting your predictions. I\'m sorry if you have got such an impression from the way I replied.

Thank you very much for your support. Hope you would understand and take it easy. Also I\'m very happy to be an active part of this astrogletoday family.

Virinchi

Please help this girl...
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »
her problem in marriage is not really severe.
she should not get married this year, though there will a chance in form on some proposal coming up when jupiter transita mesha rasi.
because her dasa is bad, she will immediately break up and live alone till 2012 aug.
Also REAL chance of getting married is not seen in this antardasa.

for a remedy, she can now go to a temple in tamilnadu.
The place is thirumanancheri, somewhere around kumbakonam.
Priests there perform wedding of siva-parvati and give her a garland which she has to preserve till she gets married.
What to with it after marriage, will be explained by them.
This process is done every one hr in that temple on all days.

I\'ve seen a similar problem for a guy in past and this remedy worked for him
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

gauranggroups

Please help this girl...
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 05:16:01 PM »
Dear Virinchi,

Thank you very much for your time and valuable predictions. I was little worried about her married life. But as Mr.Seetaram wished, you\'ve said that it\'s not a severe problem. I\'m very happy for that. I think even Mr.Seetaram will feel happy to hear these words from you.

Good people should deserve good things. Also they\'ve done something very similar to this Thirumanancheri remedy last year. They\'ve told that she\'ll get a guy within 48 days from then. As it didn\'t happen for more than 5 - 6 months, they\'ve left that garland in the River Cauvery. After some days, she got engaged to a guy and eventually that was called off.

Only thing to be worried is she has to wait till Aug, 2012. Anyway, for good life if one has to wait, they have to. No other option. Can you tell something more about the guy, whom she\'ll marry??

Thanks once again for your time and guidance.

Virinchi

Please help this girl...
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 11:49:53 PM »
after marriage she will go to some foreign country or her husband must be working there and she will travel frequently.
her husband would be a sarcastic fellow and sometimes few silly words will lead to big arguments and seperations

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter