Author Topic: query regarding my sister's health..  (Read 4508 times)

vlbedoc

query regarding my sister's health..
« on: July 30, 2013, 12:17:30 AM »
Hello folks,

I started this new thread because my sister has been suffering due to some severe health issues since over 3 years now. She is now having progeny issues too (suffered 2 miscarriages in a row). If someone can spend some time on her chart and provide their insight, that will be kind. One more thing that I never asked before, could there be a remedy? do 'astrological remedies' work?

DOB: Dec 7 1979
Place: 22° 18' N, 70° 56' E
Time: 6:38pm

Thanks.
Sincerely,
vlbedoc

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/query-regarding-my-sisters-health/2054/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:03:27 PM »

Varenya

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 08:08:41 AM »
are you sure BT is accurate ? because its lagna sandhi and exact start of mithuna lagna.
a minute or two behind (like 6:36 pm) can be vrishabh lagna

vlbedoc

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 04:05:45 PM »
yes, i think so.. that's what my mom says..

Virinchi

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 06:26:34 PM »
Your sister is currently going through Ketu dasa since end of august 2010.
This period will end 4 years later, by august 2017.
Ketu is aspected by her 6th lord mars, 7th lord jupiter (both malefic for this horoscope)

She has one strong chance to get pregnant again in between july 2015 - aug 16, but this period is not 100% strong to deliver a child.

However, she'll be a mother fore sure during her Venus(sukra) dasa which starts after 2017 august and runs for next 20 yrs.
She should try to keep herself healthy so that kid will be born healthy too.
I see her as mother in between 2018-19 when dasa and major transits are almost in favor of this event.

regarding your last question : i guess you already know the answer
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

vlbedoc

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 11:18:50 PM »
thank you Virinchi for a rapid response..! Well, my mom made me ask that.. can't blame her, she is so worried for my sister..

how about her other health issues? could that last till end of Ketu dasha? or longer?

Virinchi

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 08:35:53 AM »
they'll last till end of ketu dasa and will continue for lifetime (though with some reduced effect in venus dasa)

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:03:27 PM »

vlbedoc

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 08:58:08 PM »
Thank you..

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter