Author Topic: Son weak in studies, Aquarius Lagna  (Read 4386 times)

Anjali

Son weak in studies, Aquarius Lagna
« on: May 15, 2013, 07:00:03 PM »
My son is 11 years and is very weak in his studies. He simply has no interest and brings very bad reports with no sign of improvements. I am extremely worried. He has always being a slow-starter in everything. He doesn't like sports, doesn't like to read, hates studies, doesn't participate in any other events, and has no other interests. This is really strange.

His Lagna is Aquarius. He is presently going through KETHU Maha Dasha; I understand he will come in to VENUS Maha Dasha sometime soon this year which will go on for 20 years. Do you think this will make him mentally sharper?? I do pray so. Will he improve in his academics, or will he continue to perform poorly for the rest of his life? Is there a way to check his intellect via his horoscope?

His details:
DOB: 13 July 2001
Place: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Time: 10 PM

Would sincerely and truly appreciate your valuable inputs.

Thank you,
Anjali

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/son-weak-studies-aquarius-lagna/1947/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:47:16 AM »

Virinchi

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:27:49 AM »
he has already entered venus dasa in jan 2013 (by following k.p ayanamsa)
generally, kumbha lagna born take time to adjust and settle down in life. their materialistic progress starts late compared to others.
his venus dasa will be favorable compared to ketu dasa. however, he has to cross the initial venus-venus period which ends in may 2016.
he is intelligent but will take more time than normal to showcase it.
read the paragraph about 20 years of venus dasa for aquarius lagna born (general predictions)
venus's star and sub are also favorable
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Anjali

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
Dear Virinchi,

I am really relieved to read your response! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking time to analyse my son's time. Yes you are right, he has always been a late-starter in everything... he started talking clearly only around the age of 4. I know he is trying hard and doing his best but he gets thoroughly demotivated when his results come out poor.

Please give me a clarification:
What do you mean he has to pass his Venus-Venus period till May 2016? Is Venus-Venus bad for him? Does this mean that he will improve in his academics after 2016 or will there be an improvement from now, since the start of his Venus maha dasha?

Thank you for sending me the General Predictions for Acquarius born. I know these are the "general" predictons, and that predictions can vary significantly depending on his chart. If you have the time, please let me know how he will fare during his 20 year Venus period as per his Time and Date of birth - Is it a very good period for him (as per the Link you sent me says) and he will do well in life, or will it be a mediocre level period? Very curious to know, and would greatly appreciate your insights and knowledge on the subject.

Thanks once again for coming to my assistance, much appreciated.
Anjali

Virinchi

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
let him pass through that period.
you'll slowly know that its a training period which will make him the person he ought to be
venus dasa is between average to above average for him (certainly better than ketu dasa that passed during past 7 yrs)
but since venus rules for 20 years, dont expect overnight changes.
things will come slow

Anjali

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »
Dear Virinchi,

Thank you very much for your time and I heave a sigh of relief after reading your reply. Once again I am indebted to you for your help and foresight.

I do understand what you mean, and I don't expect to see overnight improvement in my son's academics... it will be a gradual progress, and I pray that by 2016, at 15 he will be mentally sharper and 100% ready to take on his O'Level exam by the horns! :)

As a parent, all I can do is guide him, support him and show him the right way till he is an Adult.... the rest lies in his hands and in the Almighty's hands. As a mother, all I want is for him to grow up to be a responsible and decent citizen.

Best regards,
Anjali

Thank you and May God bless you.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter