Author Topic: Staying away from birth place  (Read 5178 times)

msstrend

Staying away from birth place
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:38:30 AM »
I\'m staying away from my country. No matter how much I try I could not get a job in my home country or solve the financial issues that prevent me  from going to back India (my birth Place). What could astrologically be against this? Is there anything that could be done you make it in my favor?

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/staying-away-birth-place/1244/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:21:46 PM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 01:37:41 AM »
there are millions in india who want to work and live abroad(even if it is bangladesh they dont mind) and you want to return?
like they can\'t leave india, you can\'t come to india.
check your horoscope and dasas.
usually 8th or 11th house significator(strongest) operating in vimsottari dasa will bring you back home.
But again this is not a standard rule
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

NaveenK

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 02:08:08 AM »
[rquote=7997&topic=1244&author=Seetaram]there are millions in india who want to work and live abroad(even if it is bangladesh they dont mind) and you want to return?
usually 8th or 11th house significator(strongest) operating in vimsottari dasa will bring you back home.
But again this is not a standard rule[/rquote]

I agree this to certain extent but the interest to go abroad is declining now a days.As an Indian living abroad, i heard from so many colleagues/friends that they want to return to India if possible on the other hand i have seen also people who want to stay here at any cost :(

NaveenK

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 02:10:24 AM »
[rquote=7997&topic=1244&author=Seetaram]there are millions in india who want to work and live abroad(even if it is bangladesh they dont mind) and you want to return?
But again this is not a standard rule[/rquote]

I agree this to certain extent but the interest to go abroad is declining now a days.As an Indian living abroad, i heard from so many colleagues/friends that they want to return to India if possible on the other hand i have also seen people who want to stay here at any cost :(

msstrend

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 06:17:33 AM »
Thanks Seetaram, is there any remedy like parigaram that can gaining the strength on that Dasa?

NaveenK - It\'s true there are many who want to stay abroad at any cost around me too. :-(

Seetaram

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 11:30:53 AM »
expecting a remedy to solve serious problem is like expecting bail for a murder case where you are caught red handed with all evidences

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:21:46 PM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter