Author Topic: studies and career  (Read 4475 times)

tara

studies and career
« on: May 09, 2010, 11:25:22 PM »
Hello Friends,
   Wanted to share a good news My brother\'s son passed his SSLC with 81%. All family is very happy.

I am his aunt living in America. and wanted experts opinion for the matter that my brother is planning to send him to me after his 2nd PUC is completed in India and come to America for study his degree in engineering field or flight pilot  diploma
as my brother\'s son is very much interested in this field.

Is this direction on right path for his birth details April 7th 1993 time 6:46am morning  place of birth is bangalore, will it work investing so much of effort and money.
Does he has foreign land stay etc....

Again my brother\'s son\'s details are
April 7th 1993 time 6:46am morning  place of birth is Bangalore.
if you need any other details i can provide.
Thank you
Please advise,
~Tara

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/studies-career/787/

Astrology Forums

studies and career
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:41:54 AM »

Virinchi

studiesand career
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 09:56:10 AM »
he will fly to a foreign land in future but right now he\'s going through 7.5 years of sade-sathi sani\'s 2nd phase.
This will end in 2014 summer and till then he better stay back.
If he goes abroad this year, then he will struggle a lot.
He better get a bachelors degree in india and then go for a masters degree 4 years later
Also his jupiter dasa from 2016 indicate foreign residence
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

tara

studiesand career
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 08:25:27 PM »
Thanks Virinchi,
    You made my day. what profession favors him will he really do his masters? the reason I ask is he does not study good his parents has to be behind him 24/7 that\'s the fruit of this 81%  in sslc. he says he wants to get to pilot flying diploma and take that direction in his career. is that suitable.
~Tara

rkj

studiesand career
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 10:58:50 AM »
Hi  mates, my dob is 16-11-1985 and time is 20:36 pm and palce of birth is raipur c.g rite now m doin mba from icfai willing to take up finance as my main stream and i want to compelete my CFA tat is charted financial analyst and want to wrk in investment banking sector. CFA is frm usa is a bit lik C.A but fully related to finance and its self study too its a 3 levl program if u pass one level then go on to another i hav given level 1 for 2 times and i failed i was not able to study both the times i was not able even compelte my syllabus    i hav  passed a group of mba but tat is also distance learnin mba so not much scope in career i guess from 2007 july i was living in bangalore then i was asked to go to pune by an astrologer who said bangalore is not suited for me and after shiftin to pune i consulted him  again he    told me to give up studyin  and wrkin or buisness i want to study and complete my CFA what should i do ? Pls help me i hav completd my Bcom tat too wit not agud percentage  wen ever i try to study i m not able to concentrate  i m always unhappy and  the case is body present mind absent i think a lot i m rite now i dont know wat to do? I m not agud communicator  too i m shy i jst look a lot down hav lost all confidence i hav set    standards for my self but never acheived it i was wanted to go abroad for studies now for wrk will i be  able i dont know rite now i hav hit rock bottom wat shld i do  not able to figure out  rite now im in pune shld i go back to bangalore i want to compelet my CFA frm US tat is correspondence and start wrkin i hav done nothin from 2007 and b4 also . wy i hav gone trgh all tis can any one pls tell me will tis end ? I want to give my CFA level 1 tis december  1 week shld i give it ? Pls tell be all the bad things which u think i wld lik to know both gud and bad things abt myself i m 25 dependent on my home for money  can i do something with wrk relatin to stock market  and diamond and gems  . Thnx guys  pls give be unbiased reply dont pity me hit me with bad things abt my studies  and life if there are if any thing u wld lik me to know personally then u can email me on robin2hood16@yahoo.co.in thnx  to  all

Seetaram

studiesand career
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 05:43:57 PM »
i dont see any good prospects
all i see is struggle and struggle only
speculation, stocks shares, gambling will not work

try for a job which pays something though it will be difficult to find one
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

shadow

studiesand career
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 10:49:28 PM »
rkj, Always start your own post for queries pertaining to you alone.

Astrology Forums

studies and career
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:41:54 AM »

rkj

studiesand career
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
Seetaram thnx for ur reply can pls bit explain me  wether tis struggle is for life time or few years wat shld i do ? Wy tis is happening to me will there be any gud prospects tell me if i m livin in pune or bangalore does it make any difference will ii be ever able to wrk abroad ?k.. Jst explain abit k. Thnx:  thnks for ur advice shadow nxt tim i will do it .

DCP

studiesand career
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
your horoscope needs detailed study which is not possible here
better consult an astrologer personally and take help

rkj

studiesand career
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »
hi. my dob is 16 - 11- 1985 time of birth is 8:36 pm place of birth is raipur guys i seriously need help for some of u u may think he shouldnt be asking for personal reading but i really need it the correct answers for myself rite now i m in pune studyin but actually m not studyin abit befor tis i was in bangalore for 3 years and i failed in cfa for two times its a 3 level finance course i want to give it agagin on tis dec 6 2010
its expensive should i give it i passed my bcom in 2007 m doin coresspondence mba from icfai also i met with two or three astrologers but they always tell me everything will change its they give some date and say something will click for me . guys i really dont know wen was last time i was happy  tis has been goin wit me since 8 years back rite now i m full tensed up dont know wat to do?i was asked ny an astro to leave bangalore as it didnt suited me so i came to pune i m always depressed and sad not talktive  i dont go out much i m very low in selfconfidence i want to be in equity researcher i dont know wether i will get job or not if any body answers tis pls tell me reasons for tis even if my life is going to get worse pls tell me? i want to give cfa level 1 in tis dec 2010 should i go for it its expensive so i just need to make sure i dont loose my dads money one more problem i hav  i dont feel lik buying anything for myself too and m always thinking some rubbish pls respond to tis query with reasons and even its getting worse for me tell me truth  it will be appreciated . thnx all the best to all

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter