Author Topic: Studying Hard But No Luck  (Read 13733 times)

sourav123

Studying Hard But No Luck
« on: May 17, 2013, 05:07:01 PM »
Hello Experts,
I want to introduce myself my name is saurabh saxena and i am 23 something Student of MCA(Master in Computer Application). This is not first time i am posting here in this forum i am a big fan of astrogle gaurang sir and Virinchi sir offcourse and i cant forget LEO and Sarieskera mam as a IPL fan i often read posts in IPL Predictions.Hats off to the staff.Last year guarang ji Advice me that there is no such luck in govt jobs for me but for my parents i decided i will give myself in preparation of Govt Jobs
But as i said last year also i was here with my issue. The issue is I am an IT Student but my parents force me to study hard and get a Govt job because there is a hard time for IT Industry and Job in a Private Sector,But my personal interest is in Internet Marketing,SEO and Development , I am a freelancer web developer as well but as my parents suggest i give great amount of time for preparing for govt exams as well. I am trying hard but from past 2 years no luck.
But now i am running through a critical stage where i must decide where to go really and i have great faith on god and astrology.My MCA is complete this is my last semester. Now i need to decide should i go for the Govt Exams Preparation, Or i already have no luck in that field so i adopt the IT Field.Try to get a Job in Private sector or I have also interest in opening my Own IT Company.I am really confused what should i do and i believe lots of other students in India facing the same issue.I respect my parents but i need a real advice. I cant waste more time in this confusion   i need to take a decision and i believe you guys and i just filled 3 forms for Govt Jobs related to IT Sector. Please help me.Virinchi sir you are superstar of stars for me.
Thanks in advance.

My Details are as follows-:
Name- Saurabh Saxena
Birthdate- 12 July 1990
Birth Time- 13:03
Birth Place- Bikaner, Rajasthan

Thanks in advance.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/studying-hard-but-no-luck/1950/
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:51:49 PM »

sourav123

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 09:29:34 AM »
Please Virinchi sir or seetaram sir advice me

Virinchi

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 11:27:33 AM »
dont bump it.
ppl will respond when they have time and patience.

Till 2014 november, you can continue freelancing and try for a job.
Its tough to get a good job.
i dont think you can get any long term job (read as govt job).

in between 2015-17, you'll leave to a distant place (other city of country) but will come back soon.
for you the best way is to find any job in IT field now and continue freelance webdesigning

dont do partnership businesses as your partners will cheat in future
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sourav123

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 11:57:27 AM »
Apologise . ok i see so its tough to get a good job till 2014? I believe i am running in saturn sade saati or dhaiya
May be after 2014 I can get a good job in IT Field.
freelancing till 2014 will it will be beneficial for me will it be good for financial purpose? Jupiter in Gemini may help me in this case
One more advice There are two fields in IT Sector. Development and Marketing . Any hint which way i should kept. Because this is the time i should strict with one and only way and i do respect you virinchi sir and i will follow your advice from here.Really

Virinchi

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 06:14:01 AM »
your mind suits both but rahu+moon in 5th House is not giving you enough concentration in development side.
so, better go for marketing and continue with freelancing (this will be good enough but not great)

JUP in gemini has got nothing new.
may be some love interest (which started last year) will end this year

your dasa of rahu-mercury and transit of saturn in scorpio (both start in 2014 nov) are key turning points for career

something like creative designing, finance management suits

sourav123

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 11:03:58 AM »
Thankyou vrinchi sir i will follow your instructions point by point i am really glad you give me some precious advice , and advice from virinchi sir is itself a gem.
I dont have any idea, i cant focus on my work these days no interest its happening due to some planatry transaction like retro saturn or this is my own mind set.
as you said continue freelancing till nov 2014 i will follow your instructions sir so any advice from your side as you said good enough but not great any advice for extend my good enough to great later. I am also thinking to Open a NGO from this july with the target orphen childs ,Old Age persons.
But however your instructions will help me for sure.
Bang on target sir, i am in relationship from last year but i dont want to loose her :( Really sad and shocking for me why it will end this year.
Very shortly i will start with a new freelance website focusing on Internet Marketing and i will provide my services through this site.
Hope i will get some positive turining pointsafter 2014 nov.
Virinchi sir any precaution from your side related to my carrier or personal life Like i will ignore being in partnership business.
You rock

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:51:49 PM »

sourav123

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 08:50:13 AM »
Hello seniors i am here again, For a specific reason i need some moral guidance less astrologically.
I already admitted that there is no govt job in my destiny as seniors said go in a IT Field. I have my personal Interest in IT field. But on the other hands if i see my parents they are almost doing everything they are dedicated my mother says get a govt job my boy . My Father is in Bikaner, Rajasthan. I am here in Jaipur, Rajasthan to complete my p.g. degree. My Mom and Sis here with me. My father always try for a govt job because he is a retired RAS.(Rajasthan Administrative Services) My mother wish to god for a govt job of me. My Mother and Father both are retired and above age 60. My Mother is here taking care of me for everything i need. Her only Wish is that i get a good job in govt.
I know i can explain my interest to my parents that i am good in IT and i wish to go there. But i dont wana do . Because ultimately i can see my parents happiness is in Govt Job.
Now i am really struggling in the question between what my destiny says and This is the very important phrase of my entire career i believe i completed my pg. If i go for Govt Job my destiny somewhere not allows me. If i go for IT Job i will never see My parents that happy. My Parents is only wish His sons govt job because they are retired govt employee.
My Soulmate says get a govt job and we will happily married thereafter. IT is uncertain field.
Last day i was thinking to challenge my destiny for my parents happiness. Can we change our destiny through our hard work?I will give everything to Prepare for a Govt Job.

sourav123

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 08:51:34 AM »
But my only fear is If destiny is the ultimate judge. I will be untouch with IT Industry and this is my career important phrase and i Cant play with my IT Field as well if destiny says   Govt Job is not for you.
But keep that my dreams beside now for my parents happiness I want a govt job.
I know its a childish behaviour from my side but i am not finding the exact answer and i have faith on you astrogle team that you can guide me whether it will be a silly step to go against the destiny suggestion .
Or i am in this situation overreacting too much  my time is like that only  .

Varenya

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 09:45:30 AM »
govt jobs are for lazy bums who want secured salary even if they dont work and want 'extra' income along with lifelong pension.
talented people find their own ways

sourav123

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 10:00:24 AM »
Varenya i can understand i feel the same. Its not about comparing Govt Jobs and Other ways.
I cant see my parents wishing for a secure job and Its about dreams makes your parents happy. I can explain them there are so many other ways to be successful but i dont want to explain them because i tried to explain them But it was only a littile smile on their face. But i can understand their happiness is in Govt job only.
No matter how they think but the only thing matter to me is their happiness. My dreams cant be bigger then my Parents dream about me.
I have so much time left to achieve my dreams in other ways But If i go in that direction i will left my parents dream. Its about challenging destiny for my Parents Happiness keeping faith in god. The only bull eye on the Govt Job. Its a big risk and i understand you guys think that i am taking useless risk in my career even i too think the same but only for my parents happiness i will give up everything for their happiness keeping faith in god Can i challenge what destiny is written for me.If i got unsuccessful i will be satisfied even my parents satisfied atleast our boy tried the best.
But if i say astrologically i have no planetary support to get a govt job i am good at IT Field my dreams are there. They will not understand that because of astrology my son is giving up . Even though they will never complain that our son is going is chasing his own dreams.
But.. they are above 60 now their happiness is in my hands only I wana see them happy atleast by trying , may be go against my destiny keeping faith in god that he is the only one who decide.
Thats where i need suggestion

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter