Author Topic: Success in business  (Read 4327 times)

arvindr

Success in business
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:08:25 PM »
Hi All,

I have recently quit my job and have started my own software consulting business. The business is unpredictable, sometimes I earn well, but some times I go through a lean patch with no orders/requests coming my way. I am a bit worried as to whether this will work out and business will pick and be profitable, Or is it better for me to work in a day job instead,

My details are:

Arvind Ranganathan
7-July-1983, 9 AM
Chennai, India

Thanking you for helping me

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/success-business/1750/

Astrology Forums

Success in business
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:14:00 PM »

Varenya

Success in business
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 06:57:31 AM »
i didnt do any birth time correct, but going by your dasa, you will pick up very slowly.
This will give satisfactory results in long term.
better period starts from 2013 may-june

arvindr

Success in business
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 08:45:01 AM »
Thanks Varenya,

I am a bit less worried now as you said business will pick up slowly and will be good over long term,

but will success from business be better than from day job,

Thanks for helping,

Arvind

gauranggroups

Success in business
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:52:53 PM »
Arvind,

No need of Birth Time Rectification for you. It\'s correct. So follow whatever Varenya said.

Both your name and your father\'s name are beautiful! Good names according to Pronology. But Numerologically, it can be better. Numbers \'5\' and \'9\' are good for you. Try to prefer \'5\' in everything you do related with Business stuffs as it\'ll help for Business.

FYI, if you write your name as \"R.Arvind\", the Numerological value is 3 and the Pyramid Numerological value is 9.
If you write it as \"Arvind Ranganathan\", the Numerological value is 7 and the Pyramid Numerological value is 8.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

arvindr

Success in business
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 07:43:26 AM »
Thanks Gaurang and Varenya for resolving my queries,

Thanks,
Arvind

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter