Author Topic: Suggest Baby girl Names  (Read 18637 times)

nagesh_vejju

Suggest Baby girl Names
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:27:14 PM »
Hello Friends,

First of all, I am really very thankful to Virinchi, who provide me with very good remedies to sort out all of my personnel problems. Thanks a lot Virinchi.

I am very glad to letting you know that I am blessed with Baby girl on Jan 10th 2012 12:53 PM.

Could you please suggest me names for my beautiful daughter, which means combination Lord Venkateswara swamy and Nagendra swamy.

I did some Research to make few names

1. Haryaka (Haraye  + Aryaka (One of the Nagas King also Bheema\'s Grand Father))
2. Hrishitha Mani (Hrishikeshaya and mani)
3. Naga Hrishika
4. Hrishika Mani

Please suggest me, I wanna perform naming ceremony on Monday (30-01-12).

Thanks,
Nagesh

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/suggest-baby-girl-names/1677/

Astrology Forums

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:58:38 PM »

gauranggroups

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »
Nagesh,

First of all, CONGRATS to you and your wife for becoming proud parents for a Baby Girl and my Prayers & Blessings for your Daughter.

You\'ve given your daughter\'s D.O.B, but didn\'t specify her Place of Birth. Without seeing her chart, we can\'t suggest Lucky Names based on Astrology. But if you want names in general that are common for Vaishnava and Naga Devta, I can suggest you few names..

Vasuki
Padmavathi (It\'s the name of Lord Venkateshwara\'s consort & also a name of one of the 9 Naga Devtas)
Padmini
Ananthi
Anant Lakshmi
Ananthamukhi
Seshambal
Krishna Karkodaki
Naga Vaishnavi

All the Best!

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

nagesh_vejju

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 07:59:15 AM »
Thanks gauranggroups for you quick reply

It is Hyderabad..

gauranggroups

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 01:01:09 AM »
Nagesh,

My suggestion is select a name with numerological value \"1\" for your daughter as that\'ll better for her. If you want the numerological value for each letter, see this link https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=733&page=2#pid8306

Lucky Tirupati has given the Chaldean Numerology values for each and every letter. If you have any further doubts, you can mail me. I\'ll reply you back. You can get my mail id in my Profile.

All the Best!

Star Dust

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 11:46:54 AM »
for pushyami 2nd quarter, name should start with \"He\" ..like \"HEY\"
but these days people are chosing name differently.
In ancient days, those letters were used to name people, so that just by knowing the starting letter, one can know their birthstar.

If you want to follow that, you can name her like \"Hema..Hemavathi..Hemalatha\" etc and complete name total can be picked according link given by Gaurang above
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

gauranggroups

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 04:19:06 PM »
Nagesh,

It\'s actually a good suggestion from Star Dust. That\'s true too. Only for few stars, we can\'t name the child with the starting letters that are suggested as that may give bad vibrations as per Pronology. For eg, Bharani Star 4th Pada, the name should start with letter \"Lo\", which is a very bad vibration as per Pronology.

Hemavathi is a very good name as per Pronology too. Hemavathi\'s Numerological value will be 32, which is very good number. If you add the initial \"N\", it\'ll become 37, which is also very good.

Hemalatha is also good as per Pronology, but the Numerlogical value will be 29 which is not that good. So we gotta do some modifications in that.

Nice suggestions, Star Dust! Good!!

Astrology Forums

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:58:38 PM »

nagesh_vejju

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 09:59:24 PM »
Thanks Star Dust and Gaurang,

As I want name my child with the names lord venkateswara and naga devata. it is very complicated to find it.

could you please check below names and let me know

Naga Hrishitha
5+1+3+1+ 5+2+1+3+5+1+4+1= 37= 1

Naga Vaishnavi
5+1+3+1+ 6+1+1+3+5+5+1+6+1 =39=3

Haryaka = 121121 = 8

Vasuki = 613621= 19= 1

also please suggest some names  start with \"he\" but lord venkateswara and naga devata combination.

Thanks ,
Nagesh

Star Dust

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 12:25:50 AM »
thats impossible combination.(venkateswara and naga devata staring with \'hE\' )
you have to compromise on something, either drop one god or forget numerology or atleast forget \'hE\'

the best you picked so far is Vasuki (if you ignore \'hE\')

also consider that your daughter should like her name when she grows up.
She shouldnt think that her father gave her old fashioned name.

nagesh_vejju

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 08:23:27 AM »
yes, it is very difficult with that combination,

We are giving first preference to Vasuki, also please check below names and suggest

Rujula = 261631 = 19 =1
Hemayu = 554116 = 22 = 4
Sanvika = 3156121 = 19=1
Sudiksha = 36412351= 25=7
Sanvitha 31561451 = 25 = 7
Sanvi  = 3151=10=1
Anisha = 151351 = 16=7
Ishani = 135151  = 16=7
Indira = 154121 = 13=4
Vaishnavi = 611355161 = 29=2
Manasvita  = 415136141 = 26

Thanks,
Nagesh

Varenya

Suggest Baby girl Names
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »
hi nagesh, Vasuki and any other name that totals to 19 are good choices
as both 1 and 9 are good for her and total is also 1, which is good again

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter