Author Topic: Threats in Job at gulf  (Read 22049 times)

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« on: May 25, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »
I reside in Oman in the Gulf, and I\'m searching high & low to consult an Indian astrologer here but cannot find any. I have 2 questions that is worrying me unduly. One question can be written here but the other one cannot be put down here in public as its of a personal nature related to me.

At the moment I am 41 and professionally employed in Muscat, Oman. Since the eclipse in Jan 2010, I have undergone immense mental hardship from my Arab boss and is still suffering. He is a virago and makes my life hell on earth. He threatens to terminate my contract and bullies me endlessly in the office. I am searching high & low for another placement but although I went for several \"successful\" interviews, absolutely nothing has yet materialised. I need the money, so I have to come to work. There is no question of quitting due to a housing loan I have taken back home. All this is stressing me out to the point of no return and 2010 has been the worst and it seems to continue in 2011 as well. Do you see me getting another job soon with a nicer working environment?

DOB: 23 March 1970.
POB: Colombo, Sri Lanka.
TOB: 9:58 AM
Current residence: Muscat in Oman. (Gulf)

Thank you for anyone who can help me at this juncture. I\'m desperate.

Blessings,
Anjali

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/threats-job-gulf/1404/

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:24:44 PM »

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
Saturn\'s transit in your moon sign since 2009 sept is bothering you a lot.
Also current dasa of jupiter is not good in most aspects.(jupiter\'s sublord saturn in 12th house and debilitated)

2010 was mentally depressing, especially between may-october.

Biggest problem is saturn now transiting in your own nakshatra till september 2011.
You can expect some relief only after that.
And after november 2011, saturn moves into libra and reduces its ill-effects to some extent.

you can expect slow changes in your situation till end of 2012 and you will be relieved of most of your tensions by early 2013.

your biggest benefic saturn is not helping in your chart.
Avoid wearing Black/dark blue and Red colors(especially on tuesdays and saturdays) to work and if possible feed a dog at home.

Wear more white, cream, violet, green, pink, sky blue colors to work
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 02:55:48 PM »
Thank you Mr. Seetaram for giving me a reading...much appreciated and I value your advice. Yes, last year was terrible and this year is no better still...  :-((

I have been called for an Interview today by a large company. This is my 4th interview with this same company since Feb, they keep dangling a carrot in front of me and is not finalizing anything as yet. I had 2 major interviews with their management and also sat for 2 written tests with them. I am hoping something would be finalized today. Do you think this will work out? I\'m really hoping & praying it would.

Thank you once again. Will bear in mind the colors you have stated. I have a pet dog & cat at home.

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 03:04:29 PM »
may be you have to wait till july though situation looks slightly in your favour, it would be more fav. from july 1st.
Also add one more tip : avoid using leather handbags and footwear. This will help you a lot in money aspect.

Also try to be a vegetarian on saturdays and tuesdays(day means sunrise to next sunrise, not midnight to midnight)

for you the best period of life starts from 2021 march till 2040.
You will be at peak of your career then. Till then you will have few ups and downs

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 03:12:30 PM »
Thanks Seetaramji, you have made my day!! Atleast things might improve \"slightly\" from July \'11, which is a BIG thing for me, considering what I\'m going through now mentally. If I can finalize this job today, then I need to give 6 weeks notice to my present employer which means that by the time I resign completely and re-join the new Company on a new Employment Visa, it would be by early August \'11. So perhaps this could work out and all is not lost I hope!??

Oh dear, dear, avoiding leather footwear is going to be very tough as all footwear is made of leather isn\'t it? I shall be a vegetarian on Sat & Tues. Thank you once again for your guidance.

Blessings & many thanks,
Anjali

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 03:18:10 PM »
its tough but not impossible to find non-leather footwear.
For those who have saturn in 12th house, this remedy helps in improving their position at work and also improve bank balance

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:24:44 PM »

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 03:24:56 PM »
That\'s wonderful news... never knew this!! Shall start looking for new footwear! Good reason for me to go shopping too!!!

Will let you know tomorrow the outcome of my interview which is scheduled at 5.15 pm today. But I suppose you are aware of the outcome already....

Regards,
Anjali

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »
Dear Seetaramji,

My interview went quite well y\'day, better than I anticipated, and I was offered another position (a totally different career path), which I really don\'t mind considering as the post has good potential for growth. They promised to send me an Offer Letter today, and based on that, I will consider tendering my resignation to Satan, if the offer is right. We did not discuss the numbers at length y\'day, so everything depends on their offer today, so I\'m a bit apprehensive about all this until I see it all in writing.  

I would like to keep you informed of the outcome by late evening today, IF they do keep their side of the bargain and send me an Offer.

Thanks once again for your guidance. It has been an eye opener and I played my cards safely based on what you said.

Blessings,
Anjali

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 11:17:57 AM »
good luck from 1st july :)

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 11:29:19 AM »
OH MY GOD Seetaramji, HOW DID YOU KNOW??????????????????????

Yes, I did it!! I got their Offer letter today morning (Tues 31st) and I\'m still digesting the good news!! I\'M LITERALLY OVER THE MOON!!! My boss has flown overseas and is expected next week, and that\'s when I will give my resignation to him with much delight!! Yeah, IN YOUR FACE YOU NASTY BOSS!!!! My new job looks a far better place and guess what, I will be reporting to a LADY boss, so I am immensely relieved as she and I gelled quite well.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!!!!!! :-))) I\'m grinning like an idiot today!!!!!!!!

I have to hand over a heap of documents to the new employer, so I will be busy for the next few days, but that does not mean I\'m MIA from this site. I will be back Online next week to tell you if my resignation gets accepted and when I will be relieved of my current duties. A lot of work now for me to do.......!

I can\'t THANK YOU enough... Somehow I feel that u played a big part in my acquiring this job. I haven\'t forgotten my intention to donate something from my 1st salary to your site. It\'s worth every cent.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter