Author Topic: Threats in Job at gulf  (Read 22050 times)

gauranggroups

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 11:59:13 AM »
Anjali,

CONGRATS! Really happy to know that you are happy now. When you came here first, you were much worried. So sentimentally, this site has done good to you, I hope.

All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:48:47 PM »

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »
You got that right Gaurang!!! Thank you for your good wishes & blessings. I still can\'t believe all this is happening, but nothing is yet finalized until my new Employment visa is fully cleared and through, so I don\'t want to jump too much in joy till the government formalities are over, which will take some time. I am hoping that I could start work at the new place in August, God willing.

Yes, I don\'t have an iota of doubt about this site!! It has been extremely helpful, especially Mr. Seetaram whose predictions are accurate. I\'m blessed.

I do hope my bubble won\'t burst anytime soon...???! I also hope that my new job will be mutually rewarding and without too many hassles or any problems since I\'m still going through a \"not so great\" period until 2012.

THANK YOU ALL!!! :-))

gauranggroups

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:53 PM »
Don\'t worry, Anjali. Everything will be fine. Only because of God\'s grace, you\'ve come to this site and also you\'ve got this new job. Hence no need to worry about God\'s grace. I\'m not meaning here that you\'ve got this job only because you\'ve come to this site. What I try to mean here is you\'ll get good things together if your time is becoming good.

Only thing you gotta do is to sustain that. Follow those simple remedies suggested by Mr.Seetaram properly. It\'ll help you in moving thru the so called \"not so great\" period easily without much hassles.

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 12:29:45 PM »
I can\'t help but fully agree with you. Yes, GOD IS GREAT. Today is Tuesday and I\'m a vegetarian today! So that\'s 1 step forward for me and I\'m very pleased with myself.

My shoes are all leather, and most of my suits are in greys, black, dark blue etc. so I have a great excuse now to do some shopping and acquire some clothes in lighter and softer shades. I feel that things are looking up afterall, and after mentally agonizing for over 1.5 years, today I feel I\'m finally on top of the world. It\'s a great feeling and I feel even more blessed to share this joy with all of you who are so new to me.

I have much to be thankful for.

Blessings,
Anjali

gauranggroups

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »
It\'s really nice to hear that, Anjali. Just go for shopping and enjoy the day!!

Shree

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »
Congrats Anjali on your new job. Wish you stability and good growth in the coming months.

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:48:47 PM »

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
Thank you Shree! Your best wishes are warmly appreciated.

Regards,
Anjali

gauranggroups

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »
Anjali,

What happened to your offer letter? Have you got them? Have you finished your shopping? How was the party that night?

Hope everything would\'ve been positive.

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
Thanks for your concern Gaurang. I got my offer letter and I tendered my resignation yesterday. My boss is still trying to digest all what I had to say. I am basking in my glory these days, in a very jubilant mood. :-)))

I am flying to Sri Lanka early next month after cancellation of my current visa. It\'ll be summer school holidays from July, so we intend to enjoy some R & R with our family until my new visa formalities are over. I will return to Oman once my new employer sends me the new Visa. Until then, I intend to have fun!!!

I didn\'t do any shopping as yet. I\'ve saved it for Colombo!! Actually everything has suddenly become hectic, I\'m finding 24 hrs is not enough!! I have much to attend to before I depart.

Hope all\'s well with you? Hello to everyone in the Group, have a great day!! :-)
Anjali

gauranggroups

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2011, 11:12:15 PM »
You are most welcome, Anjali. It\'s very nice to hear that you\'ve got your Offer Letter. Also it\'s very nice to hear that you are in happy mood.

Enjoy your month long holiday in Colombo! All the Best!!

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter