Author Topic: Threats in Job at gulf  (Read 22048 times)

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 11:47:06 PM »
Anjali, i guess you\'re now in your new job from august
didnt see any updates from you since may
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #21 on: Today at 12:07:59 PM »

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 09:48:26 AM »
Greetings from Sri Lanka!!

On my resignation my visa was cancelled and I have returned to Lanka with my kids. My new employers have to make me a new Employment visa and then only I can once again get across to the gulf. I arrived in SL in mid July and I\'m having a long holiday! My visa is still not ready. Due to the onset of Ramadan, the Government has short working hours in the Gulf, so unfortunately this delay will continue onto Sep. I am hoping to get back by mid Sep, and commence work by end Sep or Oct 1st. Hope it works out!!

Thanks for your concern and care.

Blessings,
Anjali

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29:32 PM »
yes surely it will work out soon
sometimes its good to have long holidays before long days of work

tara

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 01:49:37 AM »
Nice to hear from you Anjali
now that your visa had to be issued with new term etc... did it not effect your kids schooling pattern as such ..
~Tara

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 12:26:29 AM »
its been a while and i hope all is okay with you in srilanka/gulf, Anjali

vlbedoc

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 05:40:51 PM »
wow.. i read this thread today and i am so inspired.. one just needs to have patience and faith..

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #26 on: Today at 12:07:59 PM »

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »
Hello everyone,
I know it's been awhile but I'm still at square one still. I had to return to Oman on a family visa as my work visa was getting delayed. Since school was re-opening in mid Sep, I got back on my spouse's company visa. I'm still sitting at home. I have not yet commenced work as my employer has not got my work visa docs in to order. They say that I have the job but it's all lip service and I'm yet to start work. I am getting frustrated and bored at home now, jobless since July 1st. No idea when I will commence work, hoping it'll be in Nov but everything is left in God's hands.

Thanks for asking and enquiring after me. Will keep you posted if there's good news in the horizon for me.
Anjali

gauranggroups

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 01:05:09 AM »
Anjali,

Don't feel bad for sitting idle for the time being. Take this as an opportunity to take rest or to learn new things. God will always be there in support of you. Don't worry!

Think in this way. If God wants you to really suffer, he wouldn't have offered you a job itself. If you are sitting idle without a job and visa, you would be totally clueless and hopeless. But now you've got a job. It's only a time for getting ready with your work permit. So be confident and look the positive things instead of looking the negative things and keep worrying.

Everything will be fine. All the Best!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Anjali

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »
Thanks Gaurang for your reassurance but sometimes I wonder if all is lost.... I am jobless since July, this is the 4th month which is nearing its end and then November starts...Although they gave me an offer letter, my employment depends on the completion of all government formalities and they are still very much sitting on my documents. It usually takes only 1 month for the work permit, but this has dragged on for 4 months now. Could this be something to do with Saturn in my chart? I was told that things would go smoothly after 11.11.2011 which will see a big planetary change happening. Is this true I wonder? I'm getting so restless and helpless, there's nothing I can do except sit at home and hope for the best.

Thanks again for checking on me. I do pray I can get back to work before the year ends.

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »
Dear Anjali, good to hear that you are back but bad that your job is still not confirmed.
btw, the date is 15th nov (not 11th nov) 2011.
That is when saturn changes its sign to exaltion(libra, both in rasi and navamsa)

within few days after that you'll hear the news.

However your dasa is favorable from tomorrow evening itself but i think you've to wait for transit also to improve in a month

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter