Author Topic: Threats in Job at gulf  (Read 22140 times)

Seetaram

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 04:02:03 PM »
saturn is not going anywhere on 05 oct 2012.
you may be following western astrology (sayana method) which nobody follows here
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Astrology Forums

Threats in Job at gulf
« Reply #51 on: Today at 05:01:05 AM »

Anjali

It's been a long time since I last wrote in, but have been following your Astro Predictions ardently and it never fails to open my eyes. I consider myself blessed to have found this site in 2011 when I was going through alot of inner turmoil in my life. Things have cooled off considerably for me, but I still feel I'm not 100% out of the woods since I'm still going through my Saturn Sade Sati till Nov 2014, but I feel that I have overcome the most difficult obstacles of the past 6 years.... whew, it was not easy.

I would like to add a bit more and tell you what took place since I last wrote on this page about my career where I was not getting my pay (this was till April 2012). In April/May 2012, just like you predicted, I got my outstanding salaries. In Dec 2012, my employment visa papers were put in place by my employer and the legal formalities were FINALLY done. I was so relieved. But Saturn was not done.... In Dec 2012, I found out about an affair and it broke me in to pieces. I found out through a very old letter which was hidden, but soon after that I also found out that the affair had happened many years ago and it was over. How strange that I had to find out about it NOW, but it did come out. I was devastated and even though it was over and done with, the pain was never less. The trust was broken. After 2 months of fighting and arguing about it, we patched things up as I put my children before me. They deserve to have both parents. They don't deserve any less in life, just because of mistakes committed by adults. It was hard but I have moved on now and has given us 1 more chance.

I am Taurus Lagna, Moon sign is Virgo and is currently going through my Jupiter Maha Dasha.

I would sincerely appreciate some insight in to my son's horoscope if anyone has the time to study it. I will post it seperately as this message already exceeds the word limit.

Bless you all!
Anjali

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter