Author Topic: Today starts my Rahu Saturn Venus dasa  (Read 7533 times)

Amy Aquarius lagna

Today starts my Rahu Saturn Venus dasa
« on: December 09, 2011, 08:50:14 AM »

Here are my Vedic charts.  If anybody is up for it I\'d love to hear what you think I can expect under this dasa.

And Thank you in advance.  I also hope to learn in the process.

I have been working 12 hour days for weeks now.  I also would like to know the possibility of living overseas or returning home to my native state of Texas.

Thank you again!

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/today-starts-my-rahu-saturn-venus-dasa/1644/
I have an Purva Bhadra lagna, Magha Sun, Aswini moon, Mercury in Uttara Phalguni, Venus in Punarvas, Mars in Purva Bhadra  retrograde.  Currently in Rahu-Mercury dasa starting Oct 4 2013

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:51:54 AM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:15:59 PM »
you just have to be careful with your health as there\'s high chance of some serious illness before 2013 september.
you might be hospitalised or bed-ridden for few days/weeks

reason is saturn being in 8th bhava and on its own star, sub, sub-sub and very bad saturn transit for you in libra between 2012 aug - 2014 oct
rahu dasa also signifies saturn results

there are possibilities of many things happening in rahu dasa.
but what i saw first was health issue.

if you have any particular question(s), they can be looked into...
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Amy Aquarius lagna

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »
Thank you so much Seetaram!  I knew to be careful with Saturn opposition my moon.  I have heard the placement of Saturn in my chandra chart showed the loss of my Father (who remains my hero to this day) when I was 13 years old.

I have marked the worrisome dates on my calendar to take special note.  I have been considering an optional surgery.  I also work in a hospital so my astrological charts have shown that connection too.  I will be on alert.  I especially appreciate that you told me WHY you noted what you did.
That\'s how I learn.  Thank you again for taking time from your busy day to respond.  I know that you didn\'t have to so am that much more appreciative!  :)

Seetaram

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »
think of postponing your surgery for maybe 3 years

Bhavani

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 01:11:46 PM »
so what are you expecting to know now

Amy Aquarius lagna

Last night started my Rahu Mercury dasa
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 06:32:11 AM »
Saw your question and had to have a minimum of 25 posts to respond.  Rules must've changed for this forum.  lol.  Hence you see a bunch of posts from me to get to answer this one.  I am thinking that because my Rahu is in Scorpio and my Mercury in Virgo that this is compatible.  My Mercury is exalted so I hope good things are to come.  I have read how Rahu Saturn dasa is a difficult time for many while I did OK because I have workaholic tendencies anyway so don't run from hard work and in fact dig in.  Health wise I have become a diabetic so have to work on that now.  I think I was still lucky as both parents were diabetic and 2 of 4 grandparents, one on each side.  So to make it til age 57 to become diabetic is pretty good considering.  Basically I hope somebody agrees with me that while Rahu dasas tend to be tough at least while Mercury is also included it should be an easier time.  = - )

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:51:54 AM »

Bhavani

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 11:05:27 AM »
health and money are your major concerns for next 13 months.
though they will continue to be a cause of concern throughout rahu dasa, next 13 months are crucial.
you have already been through a tough period in past 18 months, more especially in past 3-4 months.

Amy Aquarius lagna

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 09:34:06 AM »
Hello, I am checking back in.  So far so good.  Had a blood pressure increase so medicine increased and now under control.  Workload remains heavy and chaotic but I am holding my own.  I know I am still needing to be careful through 2014 but so far so good.  Transiting Saturn is in my natal 9th house and in close aspect to my PurvBhadra lagna right now and transiting Jupiter is about to touch upon my natal Venus.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter