Author Topic: Very Nervous for my carrier  (Read 16595 times)

gauranggroups

Very Nervous for my carrier
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2012, 10:55:24 AM »
These thoughts about Govt. Jobs and Private Jobs are very old ones and they got outdated in early 90s itself down south in the states like Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Karnataka and Kerala. Nobody is trying for Govt. Jobs these days. Still your parents are sticking to that!

It\'s your duty to explain them the situation. If something doesn\'t workout for us, we should move on. If you keep on sticking to the same, only Frustration and Disappointment will remain. You\'ll be going through them more in your life as per your horo too. That\'s why I advised you.

Hereafter I won\'t speak about that. It\'s up to you to take it or leave it. All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #31 on: Today at 09:03:32 PM »

sourav123

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2012, 01:55:47 PM »
I respect your advise gaurang ji.If i asked you to give advise as per my horo , Then its my duty to follow this advise isn\'t it.
I know that is old thought from parents but what can we do beside try to explain them.
Thats what i am doing the things.

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

sourav123

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 07:56:24 PM »
Hello gaurang ji i am here again , but things are really normal now, I want some guidance from you. As you said earlier Web Designing and Development is not beneficial field for me, Can i go for Internet Marketing?
This is my question Can i try to switch my field to Internet Marketing rather then Software Testing as you suggest this field earlier?
Please..can you suggest this little thing according to my horo.

sourav123

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 06:23:24 PM »
anyone ? to help me out?

gauranggroups

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 07:12:10 PM »
Sourav,

You were in need of astrological guidance. You\'ve got that too. Now it\'s up to you to choose any one among them. We can\'t say anything about that as it\'s you personal decision. You do a clear self analysis and decide which you like and don\'t like. If required, consult your family and close friends.

Learn to live by yourself, dear. Don\'t depend on others for each and everything. It\'s not good. If you keep on doing this, you won\'t have your own identity itself. Hope you\'ll understand.

All the Best!

sourav123

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 05:55:19 PM »
Thank you gaurang ji but help me out that one person came , he is known to me and he is traditional astrologer says if you are born on 1.03 PM born on 12 july 1990 ,Then you will get very high profile job in your profession, and there is nothing like that you will have no chance to get government job, Just Moon is between you and your job. But there is nothing like tht you cant get government job. But wherever you go you will shine and will get a very high profile profession.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #36 on: Today at 09:03:32 PM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:43 AM »
Sourav,

Whatever is there in your horo, only that I can tell you. I can\'t say something which is not there in your horo just to please you. You gotta understand one thing, dear. Professional Astrologers whose main target is money only can say anything as they like. People here are all doing this just as a service. So there\'s no need for anyone here to lie.

Coming to your point. As per KP, I\'ve given you my guidelines. If you believe in it, follow. Or else go ahead with what that Traditional Astrologer said. Try to take any one path and stick to that sincerely. If you are just standing in between, you can\'t go anywhere.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter