Author Topic: Want to find out the Lagna  (Read 6172 times)

Anjali

Want to find out the Lagna
« on: January 24, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »
I am trying to find out the horoscope for a friend who is clueless about astrology, but am finding different Lagna\'s every time I browse through websites. Can you please help me, as to which sign I must look up when I want to read the 2012 predictions?

DOB: 03 June 1972
Time: 1900 hrs.
POB: Giza, Egypt

Can someone please tell me the Lagna & some Predictions for 2012? She is going through immense financial hardships without money for the last one year. Your help in any way is immensley appreciated.

Thank you very much and may you be blessed abundantly.

Blessings,
Anjali

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/want-find-out-lagna/1676/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:53:59 AM »

Star Dust

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
her lagna is scorpio and moon sign aquarius.
usually in websites following vedic(indian) method, moon sign predictions are written for each day/week/month/year.
she can check her 2012 predictions here
https://www.astrogle.com/aquarius

her situation will slightly improve from 2013 april (going by her dasas)
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Anjali

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 10:31:55 AM »
Thank you Star Dust for your valuable advise....

We checked her Moon Sign AQUARIUS for 2012 and it says that her financial situation will improve tremendously, which is great news.

What do you mean when you say that her dasas are not good till April 2013? Does it mean that 2012 is not that great as mentioned in the websites? We are a bit confused. Could you enlighten us please if time permits, on whether she will get some relief this year and by when will her situation improve? Her marriage too had ended in divorce in 2010.... will she find someone else?

Thanks once again.

Blessings,
Anjali

Star Dust

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »
what people look in websites are moon sign predictions and every 12th person shares same moon sign on earth.
so those are very broad and generalised transit based predictions.

for accuracy, only individual chart should be seen and those transits can only partially influence dasas in individual chart.

its better she stops looking for someone else, atleast till her financial position doesnt improve

Anjali

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 11:16:58 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to enlighten us... We are both suffering big time financially without our salaries.... She has now being summoned in courts for some finance related matter since she was unable to pay up for her house & vehicle etc. since no salary since last June.

I would like to know if this situation will continue till 2013 April as you had mentioned the situation will \"slightly improve\" thereafter. That seems a long way off... almost a year away exact. Do you think she will get some of the money that is DUE to her from her employer any time soon? She is desperate and almost suicidal and I\'m really worried. I am in the same boat, but have written separately about my problem earlier under a different topic.

Anyone who can give further insight in to this matter with some details, it will be immensely appreciated and blessed.

Thank you Star Dust and may God bless you.

Regards,
Anjali

Seetaram

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
Her dasa is not favorable now, and transits also dont promise 100% assurance of any payment soon.
There is too much opposition in her life due to saturn.
her saturn dasa during july 2007 - july 2026 will be like as described in 9th paragraph in this article (read about 19 years of saturn dasa for scorpio ascendants.

However, jupiter\'s transit between march 2 - july 2, is showing some income from past(though not guaranteed)

within 1 year, she has strong chance to change job.
Situation will only partially improve after april 2013
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:53:59 AM »

Anjali

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 04:11:41 PM »
Your predictions are very accurate Seetaramji. She lost her job, her house & all her friends here as she had to return back to her home country. She did receive part of her money that was due to her. She is now hoping to commence a business of her own, in a small scale. Hope that works out for her. Do you think she will return to the Gulf again to start her own company? Legal cases are also filed against her. You name the problem - she has it!! I pray she gets through this difficult & tough period with God\'s grace.

Thank you once again for your insght.

May god bless.

Seetaram

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 06:59:38 PM »
bad to know about predictions coming true for her.
she can\'t comeback as of now, better stay back in homeland and try something

Anjali

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 09:12:10 PM »
True, sometimes when bad predictions come true, it\'s really difficult to face it all. She is starting has her own business in her home country this month with the money she received. As you say, it seems she may not return to the Gulf for some time... perhaps next year I hope. Anyway she\'s safer there than here. Atleast she has her family with her.

Thank you again, you truly are blessed.

Best wishes,
Anjali

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter