Author Topic: When will the unstablty in my career end?  (Read 4283 times)

Suniljitto

When will the unstablty in my career end?
« on: April 15, 2010, 10:20:38 PM »
Dear Astrologers,Please help me in giving the corect solution and insight on my career..
I was at the peak of my career till June 2009 and due to recession and my decision of moving to Delhi from Bangalore near to my family,I lost my Job and not able to get a Job despite best efforts?
Although,Personal Finance had never been a problem in my life as i have few small businesses running but i feel more satisfied in a Job.
When can i expect a Job and When will a good phase in my career start.
My details are :-
POB-Siliguri(West Begal)
TOB-1300 hours
DOB-12-nov-1975

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/when-will-unstablty-my-career-end/713/
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:01:28 PM »

Seetaram

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 11:38:15 PM »
current transits of jupiter in aquarius and saturn in virgo are not helping much.
you will find an oppurtunity from foreign land in 2011 end or early 2012.
before that transits and dasas are not favourable for job

your sani mahardasa between 2001-2020 will give you unstable job but some sources of income will be there for survival.
probably the best period in sani mahardasa is bhukti of sani - sun between 2011 june - 2012 june

i wont suggest common remedies like worship etc as they wont work during sani mahardasa.
best is offering food to physically handicapped people on saturdays and fasting on those days

many people dont understand significance of fasting.
they just starve for few hours but have lots of liquid food and then in nights they cover up for all this starving.
actually you need to skip your meals and donate your part to someone who needs it.
this cleans your karma
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

kshantaram

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 11:01:17 PM »
may suggest copy paste your rashi chart, navamsa chart, the nakshatras of planets and the dasa sequences.

kram

JayTee

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 05:35:53 PM »
your venus-sun dasa from next year will be good for job and family life as sun is on jupiter\'s star and mercury\'s subdivision
But since jupiter is retrograde, all your work will happen only after some hurdles, delays and waiting.

Also since sun is 8th lord and debilitated in 10th house, there will be some dissatisfaction in life

Suniljitto

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 06:01:35 PM »
Thanks for your valuable reply but i think there is some confusion here.Its Saturn-Venus dasha from the next year.
Request you to check it again please.

Seetaram

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 09:13:19 PM »
venus-sun is giving you some hiccups at job or change of job from may 2011
also jupiter and saturn transits are weak now
entire saturn dasa will be full of ups and downs.
if you want to know complete dasa results , try this : https://www.astrogle.com/astrology/how-to-find-total-effects-of-current-vimsottari-dasa.html

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 10:01:28 PM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter