Author Topic: Will I ever return back home?  (Read 29229 times)

tara

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 03:45:21 AM »
[rquote=6644&topic=612&author=Nivedita]when you want to raise kids in india and be with relatives there, then whats the point in still running a business in usa and paying taxes there [/rquote]

Hey Nivedita, you have a very good point when you ask that question, answer is mystery to myself and thats my main confusion as well
Since I changed my citizenship from being an Indian to an American that makes it irrespective i pay taxes in America. every individual should and must file taxes very year no matter where they live in the world, and unfortunately or fortunately I am working for an American company I have to have a collaboration to talk and work with team every day...
so that\'s makes it different/confusion mode right?
did I answer your question? any thoughts/opinion please share.
~Tara

Astrology Forums

Will I ever return back home?
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:02:44 PM »

pallavi

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2010, 11:39:17 AM »
you chose to take american citizenship and still feel that india is right place for you to live with family.
strange choices

tara

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2010, 05:28:01 AM »
[rquote=6658&topic=612&author=pallavi]you chose to take american citizenship and still feel that india is right place for you to live with family.
strange choices[/rquote]

:-) Yes it is a strange combination, I will not argue about that.... long story short...I did not realize i will land up here( America) then story started with bread and butter path here, went back home India in 2009 things did not work as expected with regard to work that makes it bread and butter choices again.... with out that they is no way to get any where right? well here i am with strange combination... now I think it globally what difference is it living in India and working for an american company nor what is the difference in eating Chinese noodles living in India
It is not like you want eat a burger then go to america, or u want to eat perfect thai food then why search i india go to thailand..... it does not work that way right
same way it is all global thinking is what I have considered well now when it comes to family a china best friend in America cannot make it family right? so for family one will always turn to where they live, if i had my family live in London i would tried to move there instead of India. I love India at the same time it does not mean i do not like london or america...

it is just my views and healthy comparisons... I am happy with my choices that i have made.
~Tara

Seetaram

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
your 9th and 12th sublords are connected and 9th and 12th sign lord is same(mercury)
so most of your life will be spent in foreign land(relative to birth place)

so you may not return to india permanently but only have occassional trips.
This doesnt apply to your son, so he will spend most life in birth country, which is USA.
But he will also travel like you do.
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

tara

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 01:39:47 AM »
[rquote=6663&topic=612&author=Seetaram]your 9th and 12th sublords are connected and 9th and 12th sign lord is same(mercury)
so most of your life will be spent in foreign land(relative to birth place)

so you may not return to india permanently but only have occassional trips.
This doesnt apply to your son, so he will spend most life in birth country, which is USA.
But he will also travel like you do.
[/rquote]

OH MY GOD Seetaram I was so much hoping that you will answer to my query:-) although I am not excited about the way my fate is in no options to return back.. etc...you made my day by replying my query.
in the past You prediction has come so true, you had said i will get a good job in oct I got it on dot in oct
Thanks for your response.
~Tara

ohho!

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 12:25:40 AM »
Taraji,

It doesn\'t matter where you live..India or America. One should b happy what he choose in his past life.
You always backup your decisions you made in your past life.
If you are in problem or any bad state of mind & time only you have that true feelings.
In 100000 only 2 or 3 can understand properly your feelings & you just have 418 views of ur post.

Ohho!

Astrology Forums

Will I ever return back home?
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:02:44 PM »

tara

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 01:36:56 AM »
[rquote=6670&topic=612&author=ohho!]Taraji,

It doesn\'t matter where you live..India or America. One should b happy what he choose in his past life.
You always backup your decisions you made in your past life.
If you are in problem or any bad state of mind & time only you have that true feelings.
In 100000 only 2 or 3 can understand properly your feelings & you just have 418 views of ur post.

Ohho![/rquote]

Eh! feels like an honor when people read your post with interest, man thanks for pointing that out, well another person made my day and that too Friday !!!

~T

ohho!

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 02:01:15 AM »
TaraJi,

Forums are made for discussion, knowing ppl, there feelings & to learn something from it...as I felt.
I\'m just new here..so dont know how to react or what to say...

Ohho!

soni

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 11:18:15 PM »
IF 7TH HOUSE LORD IN 9TH HOUSE SHOW ( HUSBAND /WIFE ) PARTNER WILL BE BELONG TO FOREIGN  COUNTRY ?

OR

IF 7TH HOUSE LORD IN 9TH HOUSE  THAT PERSON WILL GO TO ABROAD AFTER MARRIAGE ??

Seetaram

FOREIGN TRAVEL
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 10:42:36 AM »
@soni , lords cannot decide much but sublords do.

@tara, i think you\'ll shed those negative feelings and dilemma once you enter venus dasa in 2 yrs

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter