Author Topic: will i get into ............................. college????  (Read 2439 times)

shamita

will i get into ............................. college????
« on: June 01, 2013, 12:47:20 PM »
well, i have applied to numerous college but they are asking for paperwork which is holding me up as i havent recieved a reply from them. Thus can't go to college. Have applied to jobs but haven't heard back.
Is there any luck for me in the near future? i would really really appreciate. :(

DOB: DEC 05 1990
POB: Mumbai
TOB: 11.15 pm

I would like to add whenever i come to this site reading all the post inspires me and gives me hope,(which is really hard for me at this point) and how prediction of astrologers coming true, To me its like reading a non-fiction book, where i am so eager to read the next post to see what happened next and brings a smile to my face when people  problem are solved and suprising when seetram ji..  predict something and comes true exactly.
Alright now people must think i am crazy but, when life has no ray of hope some ppeople like me  do  become a sentimental fool.

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/will-i-get-into-college/1982/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:32:41 AM »

Star Dust

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:45:42 AM »
do you live in a country away from birth place now ?
you should hear something within 2 months because after august 1st week, you can't be sitting idle for long
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

shamita

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 12:05:03 PM »
yes I live in America, thank you for replyin. I hope soo...

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter