Author Topic: Will Iever get married??  (Read 6826 times)

Rosy

Will Iever get married??
« on: February 21, 2011, 08:04:07 AM »
Hi everyone,

At present, I am not going through a normal phase of my life and in dilemma if I ever get married. I would really appreciate if someone could read when, who and how will I marry. My Birth details as follows:

DOB: Jan7, 1979
Time of Birth: 4:55AMP
Place of Birth: Near Tanda, PUNJAB
Female

Thanks

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/personal-horoscope-reading-forum/4/will-iever-get-married/1167/

Astrology Forums

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:01:56 AM »

JayTee

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »
change you ID first
marriage is not the only purpose of life, it is just a stage through which few pass and few wont

if your birth time is 4:55 AM, then you will marry soon (within 1-2 years) but love affairs will only cause disappointment

you should prefer to marry someone whom your family will like.

marriage will be with much elder looking guy and married life will be normal and your mutual understanding will slowly improve as years pass on

Rosy

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »
Thanks JayTee for the readings. I will try to change the ID.

I agree marriage is not the only purpose of life but sometime due to peer pressure, I feel suffocated and start thinking negative about myself. What\'s wrong with me? Or I will never able to meet him. I hate when I start thinking negative. I strongly believe in Destiny and God. If God has decided something good/bad for me then noone can change it.

Yes, you are absolutely right regarding Love affairs. I was in a relationship with someone last year. But, due to circumstances, I had left him. I didn\'t take money in account while taking decision whereas later on, it seemed that SECURITY is the only thing, he wanted to marry. Now, It\'s hard for me to believe someone because people take giving nature granted.

Is it possible to tell, how will i meet him? and Would he only be elder looking or old? Would he be educated or professionally qualified? Will I make a compromise in making this decision?

Thanks

JayTee

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »
you will compromise on few issues to marry in future
other than this i cant say anything else
let future reveal itself to you

post your name/nickname so that it can be changed

Rosy

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 07:56:26 PM »
Thanks for your great help:)

At present, I am in biggest confusion of life, this is the only reason I bothered you again with my question. I understand that FUTURE holds all the answers. I think, I should go with the flow and leave everything to GOD. He will always be there for ME.

I really appreciate that you took time to help a stranger.

God Bless You!

Rosy

Rosy

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 02:42:07 AM »
Any other opinion??

Astrology Forums

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:01:56 AM »

Apparao

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 09:31:15 AM »
if 2 astrologers have different opinion on 1 chart then either one of them are wrong
usually it never happens on this forum

Mithun

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 02:45:59 AM »
According to what is see, Rosy doesn\'t have manglik dosh which is good sign however Venus is in scorpio which could be the reason for marriage being obstructed.

Rosy

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 08:41:26 AM »
[rquote=7370&topic=1167&author=Apparao]if 2 astrologers have different opinion on 1 chart then either one of them are wrong
usually it never happens on this forum[/rquote]

Apparao ji,
I\'ve only asked for second opinion for my own satisfaction. I didn\'t ask to prove anyone wrong or right. At present, I am going through too many confusions. This is the only reason.

Rosy

Rosy

Will Iever get married??
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 08:43:26 AM »
[rquote=7380&topic=1167&author=Mithun]According to what is see, Rosy doesn\'t have manglik dosh which is good sign however Venus is in scorpio which could be the reason for marriage being obstructed. [/rquote]

Thanks Mithun, for sharing your point of view:)

God bless you
Rosy

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter