News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Astrology

Started by sonipravin, April 13, 2010, 10:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonipravin

Text

Sasirekhaji,

I have a question regarding my eldest son: His Birth Details are as follows: 24/9/1976, 8.05 a.m. or 8.07 a.m. Bombay (I am giving you the two time as in two different Kundalis different time is mentioned and due to this there is slight change in horoscope. The number that comes to my mind is 27. Could you tell when he will get well settled in life financially?

Awaiting your reply.

Pravin Kumar

SaSirEkha

the change is too big which can effect entire horoscope
i feel both times are wrong and i tried to compare it with your horoscope (which you gave in past lives section) and i couldnt find father-son relation at 8:07 am but it connects to this relation slightly at 8:05 am

since 9th sublord came as big planet i couldnt immediately decide on this
but since 2nd and 4th sublord are quick moving planet, so if we have his mother\'s chart we can decide to correct time.

sonipravin

Text

Sasirekhaji,

Mother\'s Birth Details are as follows:- 29/12/1953, 12 Noon (This time is approximate, not very sure about the correctness but it is noon time and near about 12 noon), Birth at Laxmiwadi very near Shirdi.

My son\'s birth time variation is only 2 minutes i.e. 8.05 a.m. or 8.07 a.m. and hence I gave you the Number 27.

Pravin Kumar

Seetaram

based on the 3 horoscopes in family and number 27, his time of birth is 8:07 am, tula lagna, kanya rasi, hastha nakshatra

his rahu dasha ends in 4 months and by this time he will see some positive changes
he has 6 planets out of 9 bunched up close to his lagna which is making his thoughts directionless and confused.
is he trying for a job at distant place or in a foreign country ?
his upcoming guru mahardasha will be good for job prospects and for long distance travel or some foreign connection.
whats his profession
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

sonipravin

Text

Seetaramji,

I will comment on your reply after I receive Sasirekhaji\'s reply though I must say you are so near the truth in one aspect.

Pravin Kumar

SaSirEkha

i\'m not really good at judging a person\'s horoscope which has lagna sandhi
your son is born on border of kanya and tula lagna
but based on number 27 you gave and horary chart i derived now
your son is born in tula lagna and couple of minutes after 8:07 am

i see too much intereference on his mind and too much expenditure gone already without much fruits
he will have offers to fly abroad or work at long distance far away from home soon.
his guru dasa starts in less than 4 months and then he may have to leave home town.
he has got vakra guru which makes him never settle down financially until he crosses that dasa.
he will be financially comfortable only in his 50s till then he will keep doing something for survival
i see some foreign connections or offers coming soon

sonipravin

Text

Sasirekhaji,

My wife\'s Birth Details are as follows: 29/12/1976, Laxmiwadi near Shirdi, birth time 12.32 p.m.

Seetaramji: My son is very good in purchase. He cannot do any job but only business and he is in business with me. He is getting very huge export inquiries and at present again he is in the midst of a huge business negotiations which may fructify in the next 7 to 15 days. So that way you are right that he will have foreign connections.

Sasirekhaji,

I have already confirmed your reading that he has received very good opportunities to do export and is trying for that. We are hopeful he will succeed in a big way. His Birth time is 8.07 a.m. Anyway I have mentioned my wife\'s birth time also.

Well thanks for your reading and also thanks to Seetaramji. I am just hopeful something highly beneficial really happens to him.

Pravin Kumar

Seetaram

his success will be after lots of hurdles and experiences as jupiter is vakri
but he will get into some partnership business with people in foreign country in which partners will cheat him for some money in future.
He will learn after being cheated and then correct his ways.
he will be independently handling business and financially settled when he crosses 50th year.
from there till end of his life he will be highly succesful and handle everything himself.
He will travel abroad frequently then and have branch offices there too

numerology also suggests that he is born number 8 and will have slow but steady progress and will settle very late in life
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

sonipravin

Text

Sasirekhaji,

My wife\'s birth details typed wrongly: IT is 29/12/1953 and not 1976. Birth time 12.32 p.m. and birth place is Laxmiwadi very near Shirdi. So can you comment anything else on my eldest son\'s success. I shall be most obliged for  your valuable comments.

Seetaramji,

Thanks for our replies. He is indeed getting very big inquiries in Exports. For defect of Guru and other things he is wearing rings as advised.

Pravin Kumar

sonipravin

Text

posted on 13-4-2010 at 08:43 PM    Reply With Quote Report Post to Administrator

based on the 3 horoscopes in family and number 27, his time of birth is 8:07 am, tula lagna, kanya rasi, hastha nakshatra

his rahu dasha ends in 4 months and by this time he will see some positive changes
he has 6 planets out of 9 bunched up close to his lagna which is making his thoughts directionless and confused.
is he trying for a job at distant place or in a foreign country ?
his upcoming guru mahardasha will be good for job prospects and for long distance travel or some foreign connection.
whats his profession

posted on 14-4-2010 at 03:43 PM
his success will be after lots of hurdles and experiences as jupiter is vakri
but he will get into some partnership business with people in foreign country in which partners will cheat him for some money in future.
He will learn after being cheated and then correct his ways.
he will be independently handling business and financially settled when he crosses 50th year.
from there till end of his life he will be highly succesful and handle everything himself.
He will travel abroad frequently then and have branch offices there too

numerology also suggests that he is born number 8 and will have slow but steady progress and will settle very late in life

i see too much intereference on his mind and too much expenditure gone already without much fruits
he will have offers to fly abroad or work at long distance far away from home soon.
his guru dasa starts in less than 4 months and then he may have to leave home town.
he has got vakra guru which makes him never settle down financially until he crosses that dasa.
he will be financially comfortable only in his 50s till then he will keep doing something for survival
i see some foreign connections or offers coming soon

Sasirekhaji and Seetaramji, above are the copies of your replies to a question I posted on 13/4 and my son had indeed been getting good offers from abroad. One is a huge order from Western African Country (People of that area are cheats and unreliable but in this case the person says he will pay all the charges at his end to get the contract but wants power of attorney) and second is an offer from Egypt (This person is in Bombay currrently.

Again I got the Number 27 and birth details of my son are mentioned elsewhere. This number I got yesterday evening at about 7 p.m. Now do you find any successful result from the above two offers or any one of them and if so which one?

Sasirekhaji you had predicted foreign connections within 4 months and actually we expected in April/May itself but they have not materialised but now it appears something positive may result.

Pravin Kumar