News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Career Advice

Started by nagesh_vejju, April 30, 2016, 10:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagesh_vejju

Dear respected Astrologers,

Request for your valuable suggestion on my career move.
Currently I am working in Hyderabad and there are so many work place politics and also there is no job satisfaction at all. Day by day politics become more head-ache at work place.

Planning to change job in Hyderabad itself or trying to go USA on H1B. I have filed a petition for it and awaiting for result.

Can you please advice me about my career, which one is better,  try to get another job in Hyderabad or go to aboard on H1B (incase if it is picked in Lottery)

Here are my DOB details.
21-7-1981 22:35
Mandapeta, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.

Thank you for looking at my query and all your valuable suggestions are appreciated.

Star Dust

Your efforts to change work place should yield positive results in between August 2016 - January 2017.
However, you are getting towards end of a favorable guru dasa (2021) and after that saturn gives you frequent travels and tiresome job.
So, you need to settle down somewhere in next 5 yrs.
Saturn is giving you some trouble at job between 2017-20, so you will change for sure.
Maybe you already worked abroad, so this time it can within India
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

nagesh_vejju

Thank you so much for your valuable time and suggestion sir, 

I traveled to aboard on B1 earlier but have not worked there so far. I just received the news about my H1b petition and it got selected in Lottery but not sure about travelling to USA.

Based on your suggestion below, its better to settle down in India and even still it is showing some troublesome at work place.

Can you please suggest me some remedy to get more peace at work place.

nagesh_vejju

Virinchi Sir,

My sincere request for your help, please give some guidance based on your availability.